The Wolf Pack -- ICT Tools & Concepts in Action --

Great job AK, all your hard work is starting to pay dividends!

A better table of my results straight from my Excel Trade Log.

I’m looking to sell EUR/USD on a London Open Judas Swing; OTE.

Happy trading week everyone! :smiley:

Long on cable:

-Entry at 1.5985
-4hr bullish
-Buy zone
-1hr OTE
-LO kill zone
-Institutional level

TP1 taken so far at +30pips

Was that the judas swing on the cable so expect to see a bearish session?

The Judas today would have been price going below the Asian range during London Open. Price actually did not go below but did hit the low of the Asian range and go up so not a Judas I believe. I’m still bullish today but I am biased as my trade is still running :slight_smile:

Thanks for your explanation, I need to get out of the mindset of expecting such things every day!

There’s a lot of stops around the 1.597-8 level though, they could look to raid them.

Trade ended at 1.6020 (TP2) for a total of 33pips overall. I was holding for a higher target and trailed up a stop loss at 40-45 pips from today’s high and got stopped out. Let’s see what the rest of the week brings.

That is what I love about the ICT strategies, there are great & profitable opportunities in both directions (trend/flow, counter-trend/flow)! I had a short EUR/USD, so basically the opposite of your trade, from this morning and a similiar result like you, just that my higher target got hit because of the Euro down move.

It really is amazing. Great that you had a successful trade.

Fiber found resistance at the 3380 level on the heels of a Judas Swing in London Open. The Cor. Pair SMT divergence and USDX SMT diverged at the highs. Cable posted my Reflection Pattern and nailed the high of the daily range.

I used the 3280 level we have noted for some time today to highlight the London Close bounce into the daily range after chatting with a few of you in the Babypips chat room. It resulted in a handsome rally to the middle of the daily range as I suggested in discussion.

I you are going to trade this week keep risk very small and activity light. Reading your progress is very rewarding to me and I hope you all continue sharing your experiences.

[B]GLGT [/B]:57:

my LO cable trade got stopped out for 30 pips. I suppose the reflection pattern did work this time but I just used a regular OTE. sigh oh well, will drop risk and look for more opportunities tonight.

After the Judas in LO, I waited for the retrace to OTE and shorted Fiber for 40pips. Later in NYO, I was waiting for PA to trade to the 3280 support level, and went long on retracement to OTE for another 35pips. Thanks ICT!

Anyone have open euro short trades during NY that just happened to capture the huge downside movement? I mean wow what a fall!

FOMC Weekly calendars aid in this. :wink:

Yep! Thanks to ICT’s methods.

I closed a short earlier today for +40 pips. Should have left some running haha. But I don’t even know what this FOMC is, looking it up now. 120 pips in one hour…

Even if I had my trade running, it would have been pure luck since this move was news based and I never kept track of it. In that sense, it could have just as easily gone very wrong too. Was anyone actively monitoring this news release with the intent of trading based on it?

To be honest, I could see weakness in the background and went short at the ote high from yesterday’s high/low after LO, took off half at 30 pips and just left the rest running, attempting to go for the weekly downside. I never thought the drop would have been like this! I am now expecting price to recover upwards as a reaction, maybe tonight/tomorrow. We’ll see what happens.

That’s pretty much the same trade I made, except for the big difference in that I took everything off at +40. I’m still quick on the TP trigger, but I think that confidence will come in time. Good stuff on catching the move though!