The Wolf Pack -- ICT Tools & Concepts in Action --

That’s so true, I was just looking over my old old demo account (i had no idea what i was doing) - and the account was +19%, but the total pip count was -384 !! craazy

I sold Cable this morning at 1.5871/2 on an OTE pattern forming near a big figure resistance level (1.59).

Also:

Market Flow is down on D1, H4 and H1

Happy trading week everyone! :slight_smile:

Hi Everyone
Did Micheal do a lesson on the London Open Tactic? thankyou

its currently being redone i believe :slight_smile:

Looks like it was a judas swing down to the 1.585 mid fig level.

Hi everyone

I was wondering if someone could help me understand something on the short term trading video. When Micheal talks about taking 70%, does he mean to use a trailing stop at a set level. I would like to swing trade so do I leave my stop on the first fractal and when it gets to the second fractal I take 70 % of the first swing by using a trailing stop? When it gets to the 3rd fractual I move my stop under the 2nd fractal and take 70% of the 2nd swing. Is this correct?? thank you

By taking 70% off he means scaling out 70% of the position size, for example, lets say you buy 100 units of EUR/USD which represents 1% or 2% (or whatever your risk is) of your account. then after reaching first objective you scale out, i.e take some of the profits out in the bank, in this case you will sell (take out) 70 of the 100 units, which represents 70% of the original position size. this leaves you with 30% for trying to reach for the next target objective.

Re: stop loss - your very first aim is to de-risk the trade, by moving SL to brake even (BE), this should happen when trade goes 20-30 pips in your favour, at +30 pips, you scale out some percentage (as described above) and immediately move SL to BE+1, so you cant loose on this trade… from there you trail (manually) your SL on reasonable distance so trade can ‘‘breath’’ while reaching for next target, scale out some portion again at TP2 and so on… the ‘‘quick n dirty’’ way to trail SL as per ICT is 5-10 pips behind the second swing (low for buys and high for sells).

hope this helps

:41:

Yes, I took the first position off near 1.5850 and got stopped out at the second one with a loss.

I think I’ll be flat until there is a clearer direction.

Interesting, I took the same short , but I’m pretty sure market flow was not down on H4 or D1… this is why I only took it as a 20 pip scalp. Could anyone help me out on this one? Maybe I have it all wrong. Was it the LO or NYO set up? Your chart looks like LO 5 min… is that right? Either way, the money trade was the NYO OTE to buy right at the 5850 level.

Thanks, that helps greatly

outch, not quite what I expected Cable would do;)
These manipulations of the crosses really got me burned too often.
Tend to be in the wrong pair whenever that happens;) Any advice on how to avoid that?
Another thing: Am I paranoid or is price doing big moves outside Killzones more often than usual?

Well, the week is still young;) happy hunting!

I am short on AUDUSD, based on H1 analysis, in sync with higher TF trend.

After touching the Channel high with a good Pin Bar and accomulating during Asia, it started wenting down showing a stoch bearish divergence as well.

At moment in profit 15pips, I’ll take off a part at 161.8 ext and hoping to close the rest at 1.025 instit. level.

Hi Everyone
I have downloaded some of the tools for ICT from shared 4. When I open the file windows says it cant open the file because it does not have the program. I currently have Metatrader 4. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you kindly

copy/paste them into:

C:\Programs\FxPro - MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators

Of couse this may change for you… but just to give you the guideline :wink:

Hope it helps!

EDIT: close and re-open MT4 to be able to use them

An OTE sell formed during New York Open, got in the trade near the 61.8 %, trailed the stop down to breakeven, looking for 1.3060 to take profit.

Good stuff for the folks catching some of this action. Still sitting on my hands myself waiting for the stars I look for to align. One trade only this month so far.

Hi Cryagony

Once I have copied and pasted into

C:\Programs\FxPro - MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators how do I access them.

Thank you for your help

Pozdrav,

Restart the platform now, then go to the indicator menu. The last option is called “Custom” and if the action succeed, you should now be able to add the ICT indicators from there.

Is it just me, or did the EUR/USD have some big swings in both directions today… I stayed out but kudos to everyone who made a buck!

EDIT: found