Todays the day to jump on audusd

Its a no loss thread no so tell me

300 pip winning thread so no tell me mr chuck

I realise that you jumped on thinking i was going to loose but i didnt so tell me my pointless

I’ll give you a clue. It’s nothing to do with trading.

this forum is about trading your a newbie don’t even know why i’m listening to you,

wake up what you say does’nt matter if your talking about emotions results iss what counts, you will learn that newbie

Its about ruthlessness and egos and something you should learn from me

You still don’t know why this thread is an embarrassment? Come on, I thought you considered yourself more intelligent than almost everyone else here?

the i’ll give you a clue you dont understand the industry its rutheless and brutell

i am more intelligent than everyone here look at my results, take not of how a trading floor works and the way you need to think to get ahead

take my advice newbie leave emotions aside this game is for alphas

tuffen up forget emotions then you will be a better trader. you are letting emotions impose that means and i have seen it another trader befrend you copy yoru trades then you get fired.

IF your soft this is not your industry

this is an industry for everyone for them selve if your good proof it frk everyone else get the females no emotions.

IF your a softy you wont last

the softer side comes out of the trading desk in the trading world i’m rutheless , but out of it i support charities and help the homelss, bu the trading world you can’t be soft you have to be the best

Ha! You’re advising others to leave emotions aside! That’s like Mr Bean giving beauty advice.

You seem like a good guy yes leave emotions aside look at me i smash anyone on this forum do you see any challanges on any trading company i rule.

Leave your niceness when you get home

so any way after all that crabablle of teaching a newbie as i said my trade is aud usd will b up on monday not advice just wat i’m doing as normal quote

You misunderstood me. When I said “its got nothing to do with trading”, I meant the reason this thread is embarrassing has nothing to do with trading. I’m not interested in how you trade, that’s your business. The embarrassment is because of how you conduct yourself, it’s like the rantings of an 11 year old on Facebook.

Im sorry, i just had to drop in because this reminded me so much of something.
Just here to post a pic;)

Fisherman, I’m not here to make enemies, I’ve enough of them already.
I just couldn’t see why you would post some of the things you did, they just detracted from your thread.
Lets move on.

No probs dude hey i don’t hate , hate is a strong word , all good many infact i like you got balls as a newbie to take me on impressed

ha ha , have no idea who the dude is but its funny lol

But i have to have a come back , i think after my first mail order bride and 3 after i think I know where i stand :slight_smile:
Oh and i love sienfield so not that theres anything wrong with that