Trading Confluence with Petefader

Cool Bob. I was planning to do a webinar for everyone tomorrow but, I dunno if I’m feeling it. This place seems really judgmental lately…I feel like I’m going to be judged and compared to ICT and all that. I personally don’t have the patience to get through his videos, and don’t get the hype, but if people are making pips that’s what matters and hats off I guess.

It’s not like the old days around here when most traders didn’t have a clue and freely admitted it lol. Then I felt like I was really doing a huge service. The guru to noob ratio is a bit skewed now and I really have no desire to compete. I dunno, just a mini rant. Trading is usually boring. I used to have fun in this place…made me feel useful I guess.

I hear ya there. If you do the webinar that would be cool. Hope I can make it but I work so will probably miss it. Comparing your trading to ICT is like comparing apples to oranges. Dont get me wrong he has great material but your styles are different. Both are great hoe to see this continue your wycoff thread is good but I feel I am missing something I am not sure what. Now your talking my language lol.

Pete I trade divergences with the RSI or CCI, both works real well with VSA.I learned your way of interpreter VSA, it’s the most accurate to apply to spot forex, I would like to see you spot more divergences with VSA convergences.

Hey Pete…I think there are a lot of traders around here that still don’t have a clue…lol. However there are a lot more members now than there used to be, and thanks to traders like you and websites like this, some of them have actually got a clue now and have graduated to the next level …whatever it is, it’s all relative, and irrelevant imo :wink:

I like that you’re putting out the big picture. Lots of it is very familiar to me and useful. Just wanted you to know that, and to say thanks Pete :slight_smile:

Nice, I’m glad it’s resonating with you. I hope you’ll contribute with some charts.

You said the Wyckoff thread was missing something. The basic fundamentals of trading is what’s missing. I’m showing how I use them. Proper, basic technical analysis should not be forgotten among complex ideas. It’s the easiest way to make money on the planet if one can control themselves, that’s usually the hard part.

How about posting a chart so we can see whats been working for you?

…and here’s where G/U ends up late in the day. I’m glad Smart Money got with the obvious plan lol.

great. I am totally new to forex so I would really appreciate it if you could answer my queries every once in a while… btw, this is a really great thread and believe me when I say that most people will benefit from what you post here. haters will hate and potatoes will potate… :cool:

the VSA situation is inconclusive because of the invalid no supply? do you have any other pairs that you’re currently eyeing?

I say inconclusive at that time because supply/demand were basically in balance. You see a tight range and generally low volume yesterday. AFTER that bounce began (shortly into Aisa, 2 gmt) THEN you see the classic VSA signs of demand later. That’s why I say SM got with it. I’m referring to the high volume pins at 7-8 gmt on the 1hr chart. Classic buying into down moves, followed by no supply at 10 gmt. By then I was already in, which makes me slightly smarter than smart money haha…or just lucky lol.

I’m still hanging on to that A/U long with some pips locked in. Glad I was asked about it and showed the setup before hand. So I’ll see if it pays big or retraces. Not looking at charts for a bit…will take a fresh look at everything soon. Maybe someone can post what they see using what you are familiar with from the list in the first post.

EDIT: got taken out for a few pips on remaining position.

Hey Pete Id really like a webinar :-D. Especially if you can do it before 2PM Central Standard Time. Or record it. Id really like to learn some more about ur trading just more tools to add to my toolbox. Youre very simple vsa buying into a big down bar was very helpful to me and let’s me see further into what’s going on. You’re material is very useful and wanted. When I’m a professional trader and able to quit my factory job youll have been a part of that. Thank you.

EDIT: also what’s your risk management plan?

Thanks for that. I’ll post the webinar information here just before we begin. Start time is 9:30am EST, (Wednesday).

We’ll go over the details on using the tools listed in the first post. Certainly some “ah-ha” moments will happen. Remind me to talk about risk management then too. Questions will be welcome.

Pete is trying to help us out. Let him do want he wants to do. He’s earned his credibility.

Good. Now that that’s settled, let’s have some fun, makes some pips…finish out the year well. :smiley:

Also Pete is there any way I could get ur videos for download? Only time I really have to watch them is at work and AT&T texted me and said If I go over 3 gigs again theyre gonna start throttling me lol.

I don’t know if I even have all the original files. The ones I do have are scattered on different computers.
There must be a way to rip videos from youtube. Maybe someone else here knows?

Ah ok ill see if I can find out how to rip them I’m sure google knows lol Thanx.

to download any video from youtube, I always use voobys… how you use it is very simple, you dont have to install any software or such… just change the link name, for example: Pete’s price movement link

into
http://www.voobys.com/watch?v=gBQCBnM7SqY&feature=relmfu

just change the word ‘youtube’ into ‘voobys’…

i agree with IyaJenkei about the recording of the webinar, I am not sure if I could be here for the webinar… maybe you could run an audio/video throughout the webinar and then post it on youtube? It will be very very helpful for those who cannot be here at 9:30 EST… although we dont get to ask questions but maybe someone else will have the same question… just a small request, please consider it. Thanks for everything you have done for us so far Pete