Trading Confluence with Petefader

Hey Pete, looks like we had a VSA setup this morning if I’m not mistaken. We have:
Highest volume of day on down bar.
Judas swing down - ICT stylee.
Yesterdays high becomes today’s support.
Stop raid on lower timeframes.
38.2 fib retracement with high volume rejection.

Five minute showing a no supply before a no drawdown upmove : ) (this is as per T william’s or Gavin’s definition that a NS can be an up bar if it reaches below the previous bar)

We’ve got some of the big boys active in this forum,we can all look learn and inwardly digest,so take a good look at all the opinions.

what pair is that?

Eur/USD, sorry that the pictures are a bit blurry.

Webinar | GoToWebinar meeting ID: 930-131-186 See you all there. :slight_smile:

I did record the webinar. I’ll post a link here today. IyaJenkei, dude I forgot to talk about my risk management. I’ll have to do that soon.

good job and thanks man… I just got back… looking forward to that recording…

Thanks a bunch! I’m looking forward to it. Safe.

Thanks a bunch! I’m looking forward to it. Safe

I uploaded today’s webinar lesson to youtube and I’m seeing the audio/video out of sync…happened once before. I’ll have to take it down, but it will get there eventually.

Thanks for recording it Pete was at midnight for me so unfortunately missed it.

Cheers
Tave

I asked about it. Then u had other ?'s and I didn’t wanna nag lol

Looks like a bounce is most likely. I’d like to see volume confirm down there. The only thing I don’t like about is the wide spread high vol uppie off the high. mmm.

1. Trend line
  2. Previous resistance becomes support.
  3. Wave 5 is due. Top of wave 1 strong support.
  4. 50 EMA 1hr (look recently how it pops through and back on trending moves)
  • Volume not confirming at this point. Large volume to stop the move in the fib zone would change that.
    Might look for a text book VSA entry on smaller TF so I know it’s backing it up…rather than being aggressive.

Checking this one out now Pete, looking interesting got some high volume coming in on an up move on the 5min chart, also looking quite strong on the 1hour only 20min in on the candle and nearly same volume as previous 2. I might look to take this one if I can get a good entry point, possible good entry on the next pullback?

Weird for some reason it wont let me upload my photo damn.

Cheers,
Tave

I’m also liking the AUDUSD had a big down move during today’s session and consolidated for a few hours and got a stopping volume on the 1hour.
5min chart got an ok no demand so I took it see how that goes.
Bounce off 50 fib
EMA cross over

Hopefully my pic works this time.

Good call on the GBPJPY btw.

Feel like I’m spamming now but I took that GBPJPY trade locked in 20 pips. Managed to buy just above the trend line and sold above the previous high pretty happy with that thanks for the setup Pete :D. My first trade on a non pair USD too. Took a few pips on the aud scalp too.

I do not think this setup was valid according to the concepts in the thread. Pete said he was waiting for volume confirmation where the fib zone meets the trend line, based on your chart, that never came.

There is an nice setup on that chart. I copied it and tossed it on paint to show what would have been a valid setup.

If you would have drawn your fib on the green line I tossed up. The pullback came into what appears to be the 62% fib on a support level with stopping volume. This would have been the setup I would have gone with. Not sure if I am correct as I am still learning this concept but it looks good to me.

Definitely would have been better, but still risky since the highest volume of the day was at the top (where your green line ends).

Cheers for the feedback guys. I’m still getting my head around everything at the moment but its starting to soak in. My thought process was its popped out of the fib, low volume and large pin and it tipped the trend line so I just went for it.

Cheers,
Tave