Trading spot gold and spot oil

;)will think about your proposition,Shandy…problem is that i really have no time…too much setup to complete…but promise to do my best! thank you!:slight_smile:

;)the indicators i am talking of was previously coded by me …and i am using it by programming it to send me a possible entry with the ‘‘3 times spread buffer entry confirmation’’,but when i saw some trades called by it with wrong value,i discover that the code was not setup correctly! 2 times the spread is with sig trader platform…with odl it is 3 times the spread…confusion comes because i am trading both platform at same time to verify the better one on data feeding!,sorry:(

So how long have you been trading the 30min, and what results have you had please? If you’ve only just discovered this issue with your indicator it doesn’t sound like you’ve done a lot of trading with it? And also, if you’ve been trading it successfully for a while (which anyone would expect you to have been doing if you are going to try and sell a service), why are you still testing which signal provider gives the best feed?

ok…fixed the setup… gold trade this morning…+90 pips…entry at 1183.27…exit at 1184.17(look at print screen) oil minus 3 pips…exit at breakeven -3 pips…next call on oil:buystop at 77.77…no sellstop for now…in an oil trade now…entry was at 77.27 will be stopped out by breakeven soon with a minimum of +10 pips;;definitive corrections in my code signal…spread buffer will finally be at 2 x spread!:wink:

;)as good as a system may be…Shandy…it always allow us some marge for improvements…isn’t it…for now i am testing and finetuning the entry and exit signals of my system…and i share it to you without any charge and it probably be this way for a while…as long as i can! i don’t force you to follow this thread like anybody else too…if you have better point of view…it is correct to me!maybe should have not share it till it was at a perfect setup in fine tuning…but i know many traders that had made mbig money so far by following the thread!..so a bit of patience and gracefulness please!..thank you!:slight_smile:

;)finally stopped out by my hidden trade manager at breakeven +9 pips in my oil’s trade!..next entry in a buystop fixed at 77.77! happy trading day…guys!:smiley:

:wink: ok…oil trade is close at +55 pips…stopped out by auto hidden trailing stop
…exit at 78.32…entry was at 77.77…no calls for now! see you!:smiley:

;)…next setup for gold…buystop at 1196.00…targets as usual…no sell stop for now!:stuck_out_tongue:

:(…there was an entry this night on gold…at 1185.15…sell stop…that i missed…was sleeping…hard to know how pips in profits should had been made there …but it was a 410 pips move…so if i extrpolate with my targets and trailing stop value,shoul have been a minimum of +150 pips;please cancel the buystop for the moment!:o

:frowning: not very much action today…us bank holiday… a lot less volatility when bigs players like us and euro banks are not there! should return to bed soon…more chance to have some fun there :p…than trading forex today!:rolleyes:

;)ok guys…oil…sellstop at 77.07…oil’s targets as usual!:slight_smile:

:D…will remind you the targets i always use for oil and gold:

gold:tp…1500
sl…1000
trailing start at …250
trailing stop…150
breakeven start at 125…pips to breakeven autoclose at +100 pips
oil:tp…250
sl…100
trailing start at…50
trailing stop…25
breakeven start at 25…pips to breakeven autoclose at +10 pips
so happy trading time guys!!!:wink:

;)…sellstop on gold coming soon…be ready while i am looking for the good entry!..should not be very long i suppose!:smiley:

:D…ok guys i am in …oil at 77.07!..lets pray!!!:eek:

:slight_smile: for those who just arrived…oil trade is a sellstop activated at 77.07…call was send a few posts before…i am not comfortable on trading while holyday us and euro…but will keep confidence in this system!:o

:;)ok…euro session end in 5 minutes…we’ll see a more definite direction after all daily traders will have closed their short positions…if there is one!!!:eek:

;)…for those not used to trade oil and gold…just want to tell you that we have to use bigger stoploss here than usually we do with majors pairs ,because of the very high volatility of these commodities…they require a large range of working area…but at last …it is the result that count!..so do not be afraid…don’t worry!..be happy!!!:slight_smile:

:o…another advice!!!..every time you are in a trade…you must be conscient that it is possible that it will be a losing one…and yes ,even with this system…we have some loosing ones(rarely but it is the case sometime) but what it is important at last…is to see accounts growing on a very comfortable way…even the fact that a loosing trade will erase the gains obtained with the last 3 or four trades!!!..the win ratio of this system is near of 94% of winning trades so far!..but all is possible in trading forex and commodities…the bad like the good!!:eek:

;)this thread had evoluate in many way since the start and many things had change,and it is too complicate to explain it and i had to make adjustment every day,when it is not every trade!!! so i decided to only giving calls when i am trading,in the futur…it is up to you to decide to entry or not!!!.. and i am not here for explain why do i enter or not…because this system require a lot of following (economics datas and else everyday)…so this it it!!! it is my gift to you as long as i will be able too!.. happy thanksgiving to all of you(us traders!)…and all of the others too!:smiley:

;)another important thing every trader should know…when you are placing your targets on the brokers platform you are using…you must know that your brokers will see and know your intentions about how much you are ready to loose then he may some stophunting games with you!!!it is why i had paid a programmer to coding my own strategy of open trades management in a special and hidden stealth manager;i encourage to do same if you can find a programmer able to do it for you!i paid a big price for it…but i can assure you that it really worth the price…because my brokers will never know where i’m gonna take my profit and neither how is my trailing stop high definnition ,working in parrallel with my hidden breakeven auto system that is protecting me with a minimum of pip’s reaping every time the direction of the market is changing drastically due to some economics data!!!..so better for you to be conscient that your broker will never be your friend!..worst…he always trade against you…expecting you to loose without having send your order to the spot market…but if never you win…then he will have to pay you…and pay the market too…so each time you win 10 pips…the broker is loosing 20 pips…it is why he really not want to see you winning trades on a daily basis!!!:eek: