What return should I expect? 15%? 200%?

You can expect 10% to 15% , it is easy to gain this much profit .If you expect 100% or more it might be highly risky because you will step towards greedy trading .You will forget how to manage your amount. It is not possible to make. I must say in one trade you should just make 1% profit , if you can avail some more profit gain it safely.

A very skilled trader can make much more than you think, however there are not many very skilled traders - “professional” or not. You are not one now and statistically speaking never will be, but only you can know. If you believe trading is for you forget expectations and get to it, see what you can do. But trust me on this, you have a long road in front of you. When I started trading I had about a decade of professional risk taking behind me & it still took a couple years of obsessive dedication to find my way as a trader.

“Obsessive dedication”

Nice description… i couldnt agree more

if you ask me, its not always a good thing to have a fixed number as a goal, at times you maybe in profit and end up at lose coz u did not hit a certain target (i had to learn the hard way) i simply settle for anything positive, and even appreciate the good old BREAK EVEN, as long as its not a lose then its good, and gives me more time to think about ho to improve than cry over spilled milk coz of a silly mistake. :slight_smile: