What software to use

Hi guys if I wanted to start trading with real money what software do you guys recommend and how does the purchase of shares/currency work ? Do I have to ring someone (broker) to place an order or do I simply click to buy or sell over the computer (in house broker). I’d prefer the second option as time is money and every second counts so I don’t want to have to speak to people…

Any help will be very appreciated as trying to find an answer online just brings me to sales men telling me they’re stuff is the best but there’s no reviews on the product.

Many thanks

Greetings Boomting93 and welcome to the community! By your questions, it sounds like you are brand new to the world of forex trading, so the best first step is to gain knowledge. No better place to do that than our School of Pipsology–it’s free and there are no sales people to talk to :slight_smile: There you’ll find everything you need to get started on the right foot, and the answers to your questions above. Check it out and don’t be afraid to ask questions in the forums if any arise. Good luck!

Hi use the free MT4 platform , if already have lot of Tools and Indicators

Use MT4 which have lots of Indicators and tools

Hi Boomting93,

I would start the demo first and also learn a bit more about FX so you can have the knowledge to to spend it with a bad product or manager. Try the school here to learn a bit to help you.