What's so good about metatrader 4?

Detached Charts for Metatrader

Hi, everyone new to this forum but noticed this thread about the metatrader platform.
Ive been using meta for a while now and it does have its drawbacks but one of the most annoying for me was tha lack of ability to be able to detach your charts form the meta program so could move them anywhere on screen or on other mulitiple screens etc.

i was recomended this site tools4meta.com by a friend, it has a program called detached charts, once downloaded it allows you to detach any and multiple charts from meta and place outside meta anywhere on your screens. after using for a while now i must say this is a very nice program, it also saves the positions of each detached chart etc so you dont have to constantly move them again everytime you start meta and you can also save different positions and charts etc via profiles etc
it also assigns the time frame tabs and crosshair tabs etc to each seperate chart, which is very handy.
check it out!

youtube.com/user/tools4meta]YouTube - tools4meta’s Channel

with the exception of the candle alterations, (placing them next to eachother is pointless anyway in my opinion) and the numerous time frames (which are also pointless imo)… you can do every one of those things in MT4