Who is best online broker

plz sir can anyone tell me how be ultimate forex trader?

timeframe, pairs, and best ea?

ea have 99% or 98% win rate.

how to do this without study, research, looking at screen, or getting out of bed.

need profit target of 1mil from 100 usd invest in a year.

your free hand outs much appreciated.

can anyone wire me the 100 usd starting capital for favor. i return to you in 1 year when millionaire. only if your free advice what i want!!!

I would also like to add my sentiment towards people who view this market place as a horse race, and will throw good money after foolishness, thinking that they don’t have to study. Didn’t you learn in school that nothing is for free! You have to earn it. And even after that sometimes you still get you butt kicked! Anything worth having is worth working for, and that itcludes learning how this market works.

Does anyone know a broker that uses Dealbook and also has micro accounts?
I know GFT uses Dealbook, but i think they only have mini accounts.
I’ve been demoing with MT4 and i do like it, i just wanted to play around with something else.

Hmm, that sounds like too much work still. Maybe they can just wire each of us $1,000,000 instead. :smiley:

EFX Group!!

They are now part of MB Trading.

But until you realize there is NO FIXED SPREAD in Forex you are doomed to fail.

EFX gives you real time Level II. Who else does that?

I can make money when I gross 2 pips. Where else can you do that?

Traders, it’s not even close. If you are using EFX Group, you’re being taken to the cleaners!!

Hey ‘pipraider’,

I’d like to buy the ‘ultimate indicator’ you were advertising (but you know you should NOT be advertising on this site). What is the cost (in USD) and do you accept credit cards? What trading platforms does it run on? Is there any guaranteee with it?

(YES: I’m bored today)!!!

Yeah your bored:D

You made the same mistake I did coming on this thread. I didn’t check the dates. Someone resurrected this dead thread and I jumped on and started talking to ghosts:D

I don’t think they’re trading anymore. Most likely took the ultimate dice system over to FPA and made millions.

LOL!!!

(I think ‘pipraider’ is still around though i.e. at least I HOPE so because I wanted to know if I could get some backtest results).

+1. EFX Group is the only broker I will ever use in the future. I’ve been amazed with every aspect of their operation. I feel sorry for traders using services like Gain capital etc… your just pissing your money away!

Can you share your experience with Gain Capital or explain what you meant by being sorry for those trading with GC? I’m curious.

Maybe this might help:

First:

1.5010 x 1.5015

and price drops…

1.5009 x 1.5014

1.5008 x 1.5013

1.5007 x 1.5013

1.5006 x 1.5012

1.5006 x 1.5011

1.5005 x 1.5011 You may get hit

1.5005 x 1.5010 You may get hit

1.5004 x 1.5009 YOU COVERED 5 PIP GROSS PROFIT

AND LET’S CONTINUE

1.5003 x 1.5008

1.5002 x 1.5007

1.5001 x 1.5006

1.5000 x 1.5005 YOUR FIXED SPREAD BROKER FILLS YOUR ORDER.

Does that make it clearer??

Hey Rumpled One,
I have been toying with the EFX demo for just over a day. The interface seems a bit klunky (also, I am learning it). I might be wrong but from what others have said at various websites it does seem that their charts and indicators may be lacking.

I am curious -
who/what do you use for charts and indicators, etc.? My trading style is to day trade and scalp for now.

TheRumpledOne - Hi!!

Why would you prefer an account with EFX rather than working on a Currenex platform with say ATC as brokers?

Thanks for all your info.

i am in australia who is the best broker ???:slight_smile:

“best” is relative when referring to brokers. Do your research and i’m sure you’ll find what you are looking for.

Any broker that you MAKE money with is a good broker…lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Who enjoys,
Decided to buy a product in shope but they take a pay E-CHECK
Who benefited from this scheme? It is safe?
You must have your bank account?

Thank you for providing information, you have given me great help.

Noooo…dont use a robot!

Think this post is dead, pity as its good to know who are good brokers and problems people get. I use GKFX in the UK they have expanded and have put some great new infrastructue in. I have never had a problem with them in any way shape or form. Anyway this post will now dye as it did before scalpster added his bit 4 yrs after the last post.