Who is best online broker

Instaforex, forex-metal, alpari is the best broker to me. I mostly love to trade in EUR/USD, GBP/USD so i believe their spread is optimal as per there reputation. I didn’t hear any bad word of mouth from professional traders as they allow scalping too…

These are different brokers in different regulations. For example instaforex and exness offer very high leverage and FIFO, because they are based outside EU. Alpari is based in UK so has tigther rules to follow ; ) Choose wisely or depending on how you are comfortable : )

The best broker is the one you are not subscribed to.

So simple but indeed so true!

After gathering the list of given brokers here in the thread your next step should be researching them
and checking the brokers that will suits your trading style.

If you are starting with a micro account sign up demo accounts with those brokers
that has good reviews on micro/mini account. I’d like to recommend 1pipfix.

Since this is an old thread now, I bet your trading now with your chosen broker.
please update us how did it goes?

The best broker is the broker that you don’t use, you only think about it. Any broker can make you a certain profit that doesn’t mean they are best brokers.

I think so many brokers do, like the one am currently with Profiforex, and with so many other means of deposit and withdraws from any bank, anywhere. But what I enjoy most about this is the fact that I don’t have any trouble withdrawing. I want to also quickly say that one can not pin point which broker is best or not, as they all are trying in whatever they are doing, just that some have where the are good at! You can always check site like earnforex, forexsanity and others for brokers!

The best way to look for a forex broker is to be comfortable with your trading style and fine someone who offers features which closely match your trading parameters - ecn, tight spreads, accessible support. For me - and this is why I use brokers like excel markets - the key thing is to ensure that your chosen broker’s data feed operates off of an interbank data feed, where all trades are passed straight through to the liquidity provider - because what is the point of trading if in addition to all the support and resistance mountains and valleys I have to wade through, my own broker is trading against me?

I suggest you Trade Station is one of best online brokers…!

many brokers have really good proposition, so I can not say

In my opinion, I would say that we can find the best online broker of our choice if better research is being done and forex reviews can also help us find a suitable and reasonable broker. Presently, I’m hooking up with a broker that accepts clients from different country with bank card, quick and save withdrawal is not an issue.

In my opinion the word ‘best’ should not be addressed to just a broker, as all are doing a very fine job in different prospective.There must be something unique about a broker, and the ones we know or trade with are not left out. For instance, some offer exceptional speed, while others very low spread to compliment for whatever issues they may have and this attract people there, some others are very good in offering bonuses etc. I for one find Profiforex’ withdrawal process to be very nice, no issues so far in this area and this is what I most value as I always want to receive my funds with ease! Just look for that thing you like and let your instinct guide you.

I think each broker has its own pros and cons. In my search for a good broker, I found out that Oanda is one of the top recommended brokers but Oanda is not suitable for retail traders who rely on fundamentals. Their pip spread widens after a major news comes out.

I suggest that you first know what your trading style is (Scalping, Swing, etc) then if you found your niche, ask others who has the same trading style with you and ask them which broker they choose for their trading style.