You NEVER stop learning now do you!

Well: all I can say is ‘thank you’ once again. I have, this weekend, had some of the most enlightening ‘interaction’ with you and it sure makes a WONDERFUL change ESPECIALLY given most of the other ‘stuff’ that’s gone on here THIS weekend!!! LOL!!! As I said in a previous post on another forum today: I think the Admins are going to be real busy tomorrow!!! LOL!!!

Just a note: it’s interesting that our ‘beginnings’ are similar. I too NEARLY qualified as an Registered Accountant and Auditor (completed five years of ‘articles’ or ‘internship’ as it may be known by you) and immediately moved into IT (BUT let it be noted that ECONOMICS, being a good portion of the required credits for my degree, was my ABSOLUTE WORST subject, and nothing has changed evidently)!!! LOL!!! But of course: you have far more experience in the business of investing and finance hence our trading styles (dare I call them ‘tradevesting’ styles) will differ.

Thank you again and I hope you have a wonderful week.

Regards,

Dale.

Thank you very much and the very same to you!

Regarding business economics, we can’t know everything and not everybody knows the same. Which is a good thing. Think of everybody would be a baker. We could eat bread all the time but nothing else, lol. I started this new education rather late in my life. It was however very enlightening. Not just for investments.