Zulutrade, anyone use this service?

I think that depending of the broker you choose you can link an mt4 or an EA, at least thats what i understand…

systemsFX is not doing well so far so im removing him from my account
280pips is the most profitable so far
rocketpips, i cant find this provider…
i will keep testing, i wont open a live account unless im sure that i will get good results

Hi Sergio

Try to measure discipline in the short term and profits in the long term

Finding a profitable provider is useless if he is not disciplined sooner or later he will hurt your account and the worst is that when he does, we will have all your trust so the probabilities of a wipe out are huge.

On the other hand if you find a disciplined provider who is not profitable your investment will not accomplish the goal.

Discipline and profits are the key, but I would always put more weight on discipline

It take some time to get used to, but it is definately worth it. Specifically the people I would use are:

1. [B]Pro-B5[/B] (I am following them with live money)
  2. [B]China Connection FX[/B] (try them with demo first, and only allow them to open one position at a time).
  3. [B]Madar[/B] (my account, but I haven’t done too badly :p).

Other than that, I have demo’d over 50 different providers, and all of them end up blowing up the account… you need to just take your time with the signal providers, and ensure you always start them off on demo

Pro-b5 is one of the most reliable signal providers zulu has atm
You have to be very careful with providers like china connection, cause they have virtual billions on their account, so their max dd is misleading and also they can wipe out your account with just 1 trade. Only allow them 1 lot per trade, though ive never tested this guy…

And yes, ALWAYS try everything on your demo for AT LEAST 3-4 weeks before you put anything on you live

Very much agree.

I’ve only been using China Connection FX on my demo, and limit him to one trade only at a time. Its been looking good, and I guess you don’t care about anything except the entry/exit signal - as well as the drawdown.

[U]Key point[/U]: ignore the actual user page, and focus on your [B]demo[/B] results.

Yeah I don’t know why I’m not showing up under the provide page. Oh well, I can’t enter trades manually on the page, it’s too tedious.

Naah, never used it.

you need to do 30 trades to be listed as a provider.
Also you can link your mt4 platform to the zulu platform and do trades from there

@marcus
you can try opening a demo, its fun even if you dont plan to open a live account :wink:

Discipline…thats a big word when we talk about any form of investing!
I find that is a bit difficult to find a “disciplined” signal provider, one that looks at profits of his followers in the long term and not the commission from his trades…i will keep testing and reporting my results here for you

Yes you can link your MT4 platform to your Zulu account. You just need your demo username and password (normally the read-only one). It’s a bit fiddly at times, but if you keep at it it will sync up.

Yeah I agree… Its incredibly difficult to ensure that a signal provider doesn’t just scale out a trade then get margin called - just so that they can profit from each trade. A more logical system would be a revshare model, rather than a profit per trade.

Either way, users like [B]Pro-B5[/B] take a loss, rather than scale out - which is quite rare on Zulutrade. Personally, I’m going to use my live account to follow my signal provider account, to ensure that I don’t do anything stupid with my trades…

The best way to avoid undisciplined moves by a provider is to leave only 2-3 max orders open and always set a custom S/L value. And offcourse monitor your account constantly to see how it goes, so if something starts going bad, you can always switch provider.

i did check out this site, seems kinda dodgy if u ask me.

Thats exactly right. I’ve limited my signal providers to 1 order per provider… with 3 max for all signal providers combined.

TP: 100. SL: 100 - just in case any of the providers decide to try and scale out a trade…

It is kind of dodgy if you open a live and put any signal provider without custom settings…
Try opening a demo and try the settings we recommend here, i think you will get nice results :wink:

I’m well over sixty trades right now and registered for more than a week.

Nice! Whats your account name?

rocketpip

But I still can’t find myself under the performance tab, I guess I’ll have to send them another email.

You need to have at least 30 trades under your belt. So after your 31st trade, then you go live.

I opened my account ([B]Madar[/B]) in early December, and I wasn’t public until a few weeks ago. I guess it keeps out those that just get lucky from 10 amazing trades in a row, but then fail to have a proper trading system.