The USDCHF on look to be more bearish after we see the MACD show the signal start bearish (for probably next several price movement), I see. But, please look and then pay attention to the Fib line - especially to the Pivot line at 0.9697. That Pivot line 0.9697 can be a strong support. So, to call this pair on more bearish = the price then must = can break that pivot Pivot 0.9697 first, of course.
I see = till now, the USDCHF still to become more bearish. The candle still move bellow the Strong TCCI 20day and TCCI 80day (daily TF). On my look = for today price candle move = the price want try again to test again that pivot line at 0.9697. So, search for nice Sell Op here = better idea, I see.
USDCHF on look bulls = we see the price candle on the previous day = look like bulls pinbar = So, yes = this can product bulls max. to test again that 0.9840. So, with this look = search for Buy OP on smaller TF = better idea, I see.
On daily TF = I see the TCCI trend till now still bearish, but almost weak = as long as the price can not break down to that more pivot line at 0.9697. For now = yes, the probably price still on sideways first and we can sell again on this USDCHF pair after truly the price from top can break down to that pivot 0.9697, I see.
The USDCHF = on look more bulls = we can see the price now can pullback up = and look leave that demand area (0.9775). And for next price movement, I see - this pair can be more bulls after truly price from bottom can break up more to the strong 23.6 fibo line at price 0.9843. If that break-up happen = I see, search for next nice Buy OP = better.
The USDCHF on look more bulls - the price till now can be open on above that TCCI line and I see the daily candle on yesterday likely a nice bulls pinbar = So, here is a nice formation that probably price to bulls and search and make Buy OP here then = better, I see.
Sunday, August 05, 2012 (Analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow)
Bearish continuation can be here = if the price can break that strong picot line at (0.9697). So, if that pivot was break by price from top = Yes, the Next nice idea for trade on this pair is = just search for nice Sell OP (using smaller time frame = better). I see.
I see = after the price can be open bellow that Pivot line (0.9697) = this pair look to become more probably bearish. And if we see this price condition with Fibo = this quite clear that price probably want try that golden fibo ration (61.8 fib line at price 0.9632). So, on this bearish trend (that also supported by the nice Red TCCI on daily TF) = I see = search for next nice Sell Op (on more smaller time frame) = better idea here.
Yes = The big trend (daily TF) still look bearish but weak = I say weak it's because the price still difficult to break more down to the strong daily breakout line at price 0.9656. So, with this look = I see the more probably sideways first look here = just wait and see and pay attention to the price move. if then price from top can break down too to the strong daily breakout line (0.9656) = Yes, search for Sell = better idea here, I see.
Big trend (daily TF) still look bearish = it can be see with nice TTCI on daily that now still show bearish. Then, of course I can say this pair on more and can be take start search for sell OP again after truly the price can break down to the 61.8 fib line (0.9632). So, as long as the price still move above that 61.8 fib = I call this still sideways = just wait and see = it's better, I see.