Best Forex Trading System of the Month: February 2012

As we start a new month, I shall open submissions for February’s contest. Earthlings, starting today, you may start sharing your own trading systems to the world.

On the third week of February, I shall compile all your submissions and start a poll again. The winner will be crowned February’s Forex Trading System of the Month.

If it it can be mechanized, I will backtest it. It will also be given a badge on the front page of BabyPips.com like all the past winners too!

If you have a system that you wish to share with us and the world, just place the link below. Remember, the system should be located in the “Free Forex Trading Systems” forum of BabyPips.com!

Submitted systems:

34 EMA Crossover by paulaelli
Pairabellz System by PIPnRUN
Red Light Green Light by vincejg327

First submission: 34 EMA Crossover by pualelli

Don’t have enough posts. Computer thinks I’m a spammer. I posted the Pairaballz System on the Free Forex Systems thread.

Aaarrrgghhhhhh!

It’s just too bad… I have something good for the Forex people out there.

Hey everyone,

Quick question here, what’s your favorite type of Forex trading system?? Automated EA, Daily Live Trades, Signal Service Or Other?? Thanks In Advance For Responses!

If you have under 50 posts, a moderator must first approve your thread/post before it’ll show up. It’ll come out, don’t worry! I’ll add your system, Pairaballz (unique name, I must say), to the contest!

An error sneaked into your opening-post, RoboPip. I can’t (directly) open the 34EMA hyperlink you posted.

Must be the work of those pesky viruses! I have fixed this!

Greetings All,

Been trading Forex for 3 years now. I have been successful at it only within the past few months. Going through the School of Pipsology was a major reason for the turn around. As such, I wanted to share this simple system with the traders here. I hope you find it helpful in your trades. I call it Red Light Green Light because of the Directional Indicators in one of the indicators it uses.

Red Light Green Light

Happy Trading!

Another challenger appears! I shall add this to the list.

Do you realise that if something is given away for free, it is worth nothing?

Thanks RoboPip!

@SilverBullet,

I do not see this as giving something away for free. I see it as paying back.

The “School of Pipsology” is something I consider to be of extreme value. However, you can take the course without paying anything for it but the time you put in to it. Does the school have a worth? Yes. Anything that then comes from that should also have a worth regardless if it is free or you sell it. It is the authors decision to determine that.

The studies helped me to understand Forex better than the numerous seminars or books did in the same period of time. Many of them were not free. So, if I come up with a system because of what I learned from BabyPips, I would like to pay back to the members something that might help some in their trading. So, it does have value and the members will determine just how much worth it will ultimately have.

IMO

Happy Trading!

Hi, please don’t get me wrong, I did not refer to the “School of Pipsology”. I got some great value out of that myself. Babypips is doing a great job of training Forex newbies and I regularly refer people to Babypips. I was talking about free EA’s.

A few weeks ago, I sent out my distress signals into the depths of space. This morning, I checked my receivers to see if I got a response and I was delighted to find that three brave earthlings have answered my call!

Head on over to my [B]blog post[/B] to check out the three trading systems vying for the title of February’s Best Forex Trading System and cast your votes!

Thanks for the discussion about forex trading system… Features of such system can really help the traders to utilize…

Thanks for sharing this information.

Not sure, they have sometimes free EAs on mt5-ea.com for download, I did manage to get 3 of them and tried them out, just in demo mode and to learn. I haven’t and probably won’t use them live. So at least for learning they are fine.

The votes are in and the name of the winner is out!

Head on over to [B]February’s Best Forex Trading System Contest[/B] post and see which of the three entries got the most votes.

Peace out, humanoids. Till March!