1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

cool. Thks Pete. I will continue to scrutinise every post and come back with more questions… :slight_smile:

Seems a big upheaval in Portugal is upon us, the fundamentalists will be glued to the news all day to see what impact this will have on the Euro, will they be able to decipher the lies from the market manipulators and the truths and which will have more impact and when exactly will this impact the market, [B]I think I’ll stick to chart reading,[/B] the charts tell you their own news.

Pete, can you help to see if i interpret the chart correctly. Took a +10 pips in my demo acct. :slight_smile:

It is still dropping.

How did you interpret the chart? Try and tell more about your train of thought, the more you can give us the more we can give back.

Looks like it’s going to be a high volume pinbar on the 1HR EURUSD, could be setting up for a long, but will it dip below 1.4050?

Purplepatch.
the price hit the bottom with tail. the volume is low, i interpret this as no interest to buy.
I see the price resisted @ fibo .618.
The 3rd bar which I had circled, high volume of selling. i got in at the double top.

:slight_smile:

Surely you mean no interest to sell?

But yes pretty decent analysis I think.

thks purplepatch. i suppose i mean no interest to sell. :8:

i cant seems to catch all the trends you guys were talking about. i suppose practise makes perfect. will work harder to run through the thread and understand more. :slight_smile:

It’s not about that though, someone posted on here quite recently, all you need is 4 or 5 decent setups each week to make quite a healthy profit, so it’s about picking the best and not how many most often.

Just carry on, make mistakes, keep discussing, I’m no real expert, and I’m pretty sure petefader would admit to learning the odd new thing from time to time, I think everyone does, it’s like life - you never stop learning.

ding ding ding! We have a winner. :35:

I had my buy order placed at 1.4050 as wasn’t going to be around in the early morning. Missed it by a pip or so. Bugger. Was such a clear trading opportunity. Middle East just can’t help buying any half-decent dip they come across it seems. Time to sit on my hands now and see what transpires.

Anybody long on GU right now? Had stoppig volume off of a pretty major fib.

I will be long G/U if it breaks 1.6200 today. But I’m still a rookie so take that for what it’s worth.

I’ve marked what I hope is a NS bar in an accumulation phase for G/U.

Low volume of the move/day on a low spread down bar in a slow moving uptrend after stopping volume on a fib and s/r line.

More stopping volume currently on that downthrust on GU.

Chart of current 5 min chart on GU.

gu.bmp (798 KB)

Is this a NS bar and how?

What exactly is the VSA way to interperate two bars back to back like this?

The first says alot of selling
The second says alot of buying

Right?

Looks about right to me. The 50% Fib was holding for a bit but when testing for supply after it dropped a bit it got gobbled up. You can see it play out better on the 5m chart probably.

Pete, the candle that has the inside close should be a bull candle (if it’s an upward trend), and bear candle (if it’s a downward trend), or it doesn’t matter?