1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

That is the trading decision you will always need to make, it’s that kind of stuff that really gives you the edge over the market.

Looking for low volume tests of Mondays and Tuesdays highs before going long after london open.

My view… Thoughts?

Zooming out to 4H… Another view:

Guys I just want to thank you for keeping this amazing thread going, and also not for Petefader for starting it. I really do appreciate and much thanks. I’ve been studying the use of VSA after having had headaches with so many other strategies out there but so far, am more satisfied with VSA, no doubt. so far no trading system gives me peace of mind than incorporating volume.

Here is what I see

the 1.4200 area might be quit something… just to share my chart analysis… i know my chart is so mess with lines but they all help me out alot. If you notice they’re all basically possible resistance and support zones. these basically include the 00 levels/psyc levels, the Donchian Channels (i got two of them on the chart and the daily pivots).

ok, i got a stupid questions, how do i upload/attach an image without it being compressed/resized?!

post stupid stuff until you got 5 posts gigapip :smiley: Then you’ll be able to upload image.

wow! i love this! we hitting the 1.4200 (also a confluence of the daily pivot & the donchian band). we’ll need some heavy volume to go through this zone.

GU level I’m watching

Pr0cast got the level right, beautiful set-up off 50% fib today

lol… thanks man, i think this is the 5th post… wow! am loving this! the EU hasn’t moved much but am still in positive!

Scalped some pips off bounces of those highs. Volume wasn’t low enough for me so I made sure to get in and get out. Woke up for NY and got a nice test of a wide spread down bar. Volume lower than the previous two bars. Took an aggressive entry with a long as the bar was closing. Conservative entry would of been 3-4 pips above the high.

…As price rips through my BE’s :confused: lol

i think we got some strong resistance at the 1.4280-1.4290 zone… there’s has been to many attempts to break above with no success. and the support at the 1.4200 ain’t light either, this thing will go wild soon

Draw a line @ 1.4276 and we’ll see how important that level is. A strong push through that level with high volume if we see higher price.

Yesterday volume has been relatively small compared to previous days, I think we could call it a nd/test day. Looking for some swing long now :smiley:

Don’t you mean NS? :stuck_out_tongue:

I hate BE’s, I’d rather move my SL up to a profitable point. I hate BE SL’s eeek!