1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

I know your off Gj a bit, But i think there is a good chance it can break thru, the upper trendline and the recent high’s.

The yellow block is where i think i good long setup may apear its also where dp is today and poc’s are.

What do you think.

the 5min volume dont look so strong going up now as it did the previous time, doesnt look like itl break weekly pivot just yet

update

Spot on prediction. :slight_smile:

Looks like some profit taking went on at the initail touch of the red box area, but sellers hit that pin to make support…not a good follow through. Then support was tested at yellow box and it held.

…sorry for the late response.

I like the looks of this.

Me too…nice entry, but might not get much action due to time of day.

Gave a nice +15.

Correct entry candle? Maybe go to a smaller time frame?

Hey there
I just read this entire thread, and i must say Pete i think u know what u are talking about! Experience is key in this game. How old are u if you don’t mind me asking? I’m very glad that you didn’t pack up your bags and leave BB! People are crazy and it shows that your character is top notch not letting a couple people nit picking. Make ur money man! I was wondering if that PDF. is kicking around, i didn’t see it posted. If not its cool. I have to spend some time wrapping my head around this. Its all about hitting base hits and doubles to win the game ya know! Thanks again for ur work hope to learn a lot more from ya.

-Brian

That is a good entry. Confirming it on a smaller TF before entry is always a good thing too.

Petefader
Do you still stick with (SPOTTRADER) as best for VSA?

Try this
rapidshare.com/files/91790592/Tom_Williams_-Master_The_Markets.pdf
and this
rapidshare.com/files/163899818/TOM_Williams
-_THE_UNDECLARED_SECRETS_THAT_DRIVE_THE_STOCK_MARKET.pdf

I’m mainly using ODL for volume. Spot trader is good though.

Hey Pete!

Thanks for you help on Skype, I really appreciate it.

I’d like your opinion on the chart below. This is a key level I was looking at on cable.

First of all it’s the five minute chart (don’t know if it’s a good tf to look at to fine tune entries).

Key level was reached with high volume, but candle closed really bullish, and that was a reason for me not to trade the level. I don’t know the outcome yet, as I type this price is dropping, but not so much.

What I want to know is if in your opinion my approach was correct and it wasn’t the best bet to trade that kind of market reaction.

Also I’d like to know your opinion about the 5 minute chart to look for entries.

Thanks a lot. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Price tested the level three times being the third the one with the highest volume and which in fact closed as a pin bar. Price reacted quickly after that third re-test and it’s going down. I thought the third re-test was actually going to be a breakout, lol, didn’t trade it.

Before

After

Right, a bullish close made the probability of reversal a bit less, but once you got your high volume pin, it dropped like a rock. I like to see pins, or else I’ll usually wait. I watch mainly the 5 and 15min on VSA trades, keeping in mind the bigger picture…30min and 1hr. Nice job spotting the key level, how do you determine them, simple s/r?

Thanks Pete!

To determine my key levels I use the principles that ICT posted here; Daily pivots, daily high/close, plus I use fib levels and sometimes chart patterns.

I look for confluences of all these elements in higher timeframes, and I’m starting to use your concepts to confirm accumulation and fine tune my entries. Although that’s the problem that I’m having right now with volume. I can’t discern if it’s for a reversal or for a breakout until I see the result in the candle close, which sometimes is kind of late for a good entry.

Anyway I think it’s a matter of practice and observation to actually see what’s going on backstage. For now I can tell you that VSA has kept me away from eternal trades that go nowhere or that actually fail, so that’s a good start.

Any suggestions with entries and trade management?

Thank you :slight_smile:

E/U Strength…

E/U right now is not making its mind up.

Ended up with a scalp…friday, i’m done.

Hi Petefader

I started reading your thread. I am at this post right now. I found that this method is fantastic.

Previously I heard that Volume is excellent indicator, but didn’t have and clue how to use. I still new to forex.

I assume your method can’t be use on the fly, it needs time to practice.
But the idea of this method is brilliant!

Would you give me the link for the book of Master The Markets please I think you have enough posts to post such link
(sorry for pronunciation :))