1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

Great posts dodge thanks for sharing this.
Also can you pls tell me what broker you use cuz seems is not ibfx? thx

The charts are IBFX, what makes you think they aren’t?

Was looking at this in your chart and in my chart was looking at other picture.Sry my mystake was looking wrong.Thx

Thanks for your analysis Dodge.
The EUR/USD is just ranging at the moment on low volume. 10:35am in Australia. It will be interesting to see what happens when the volume picks up tonight. Your charts and analysis have and continue to be so valuable in understanding VSA and how this market works.

Regards
Stephen

this is prolly the best thing - VSA. i am going to continuously study this. all the other stuff is ok like divergence, but volume will give a lot of trading opportunities.

Gone long on lower volume test showing shorting pressure might be weakening.

High Resolution

High Resolution

Just entered the resistance zone, very volatile. Using a large TP and SL for this one.

Update.

It’s not ‘a lot of trading opportunities’ it’s safe high probability opportunities you want, and yes, that’s what VSA will give you.

Out at the 23.6 fib for about 90 pips from entry.

Good trade Dodge, aggressive entry but good.

Short it down for another 90, that would be cool, but risky.

Not sure why my file has attached this time instead of displaying it.
Did this trade earlier after seeing stopping volume and a No Supply bar.
Just checking again whether it was ok.

Thanks
Stephen

Nice. Pretty much the same trade I got into, but you got in a few candles after me, likely a safer entry :slight_smile:

The file attached because when you clicked on “Insert Image” if now has a checkbox to copy the photo and store it locally. Uncheck this and it will go back to normal.

Short. High volume bouncing off the mini trend line, but unable to breach the main line of resistance for the day (red Pivot). Also, all white candles above the pivot were either decreasing volume, or had long upper wicks, signifying selling pressure.

My analysis says this pair is long for the long-term, so this will be a short-term trade.

Looking back now i see two nice no suply candles . But sad that i didnt saw them before lol. I think i need to practice more. Here is chart:

Same chart with volume added

Update.

I saw what I thought was some stopping volume and then a double bottom.
The first red vertical line indicated No Supply so I entred the trade for a long when the up bar marked with the second red vertical line broke the area of No Supply.
We will see how it goes.

Now that is interesting, I’ve got more or less exactly the same entry with my 15m chart method, I’m looking at an uptrend continuation on the 15m and you’re looking for a countertrend on the 5m.

Yes indeed let’s see how it goes, could take some time at this rate.

mmmmh, that’s looking rather bearish now.

Yep, it was bearish all right. Crashed and burnt, hit S/L. Couldn`t break through the 1.43994 resistance area at this time.

Off to work now.:34: