1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

Thanks guys, you certainly helped me understand the basics of this kind of trading better :).

EnPoint I really appreciate your comments since you had to use your phone, lol :slight_smile:

hey yo, what’s up?

New week, new month, hope everyone great success :59:

Not much happening on EUR/USD so far. The day started with a gap and later a high volume up bar with a wick on the buttom (on 1HR). I thought the market would go up today. Anything wrong with my logic? Is the 1HR vol not high enough compared to the volume that started the down move?

Edit:
Just looked at the chart again and looks like the action has finally started, hopefully a nice long entry appears :slight_smile:

It seems you guys are thinking about countertrending, why why why break one of the fundamental rules that Tom Williams states in ‘Master the Markets’ which is???

[B]‘Trade with the trend’[/B]

you have said it all my friend…av been shorting at tops so av made alot now…:35:

I just love it when I can say - Told you so - trade with the trend, who knows when the bears will run out of breath?

Don’t see much support until 1.29-1.2960 myself. Shorting rallies seems the way to go for now.

Weakness in the backround followed by UT.

Going short.

Revenge on U/J for Enpoint. Clear accumulation was shown on 1hr. Lower trend line and 61.8 converge during an up trend and hits stopping volume…high probability setup. Text book VSA entry on 5 min. Only trade I took today…not messing with e/u.

Nice trade! I love it when people post trades live [B]before they’ve gone into profit.[/B] It removes the possibility of cherry picking only the profitable trades to show off. You’d be surprised how many threads I’ve seen where people will show 5 profitable trades a week to highlight how great their analysis is, only to find out he incurred 30 bigger losses he didn’t show us :55:

I thought you swore off the USD/JPY, I’ve stayed away from it as well…hmm

Maybe I’ll give it another look :33:

Yeah, it’s been a while since I took a trade on U/J but I was trying to avoid the Euro today. Besides it was a picture perfect setup from the 4hr down to the 5 min, so not something it gives everyday. I went very small risk too. Today was about Bernake speaking…blah blah, so not exactly the usual action.

The 1hr chart for the record. Wyckoff phases in yellow, it’s a nice example. (Refer to the chart in the first post). I rarely trade against the phase. Volume is crucial in determining which phase it’s in.

What’s the purpose of early buying ?

By “first target” you mean potential resistance ?

Early buying, AKA down move was “bought into”. Meaning, there was possibly large buying going on, early in the down move, shown by high volume wide spread down bars with large pins on the bottom. That usually makes the price area more easily reversed.

and yes, I always respect the 50-61.8 fibb potential reversal.

How reliable is the ###Auto pivot indicator? I’ve been using it for a long time but just realised that it shows total different price levels on my two brokers… Hmm… I wonder which one’s the most accurate :confused:

If you plz write your system step by step then it would make more understand.

This is not a system, more a method of trading. There’s no indicator telling you when to sell or buy, you’ll have to read what smart money is doing and jump in with them. This method might be hard to understand at first but I would suggest you to start your journey at page 1, slow and steady, it’s well worth it!

Maybe your brokers have different opening and closing times.

HAHA take dat, u/j!!