1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

I went short e/u around NY open today, only to see way to much demand come in a few pips down and closed for small profit. Nothing else to report.

Not much trading this week. EUR/USD just feels to messy right now. How about you guys?

Yea, usually that way during NFP week. I try to only take solid, solid setups. I just took this A/U trade. Plenty of weakness over the recent bars. Entry based off the upthrust into the high of the widespread bar, which also corresponds with londons low. But with all the positioning for the NFP, this could easily be taken out.

What I actually shouldā€™ve done is put a pending order below the upthrust to confirm it. This is me being greedy for those few extra pips :58:

Just been playing shorts off rallies to the 1.3370-80 area for the past few days. Pretty easy trades. If we can break and hold above there Iā€™d be looking to maybe buy dips for a bit.

Wow, funnyā€¦first thing I was going to say wasā€¦E/U is crap, mixed signals, NFPā€¦and that Iā€™m liking a/u. A pair I rarely trade, and today asking myself why lol. Looking for a ND on 5 min to short it.

3 day trade of the week. And a very risky one at that. Pretty sustained uptrend after a pinbar on the daily (G/U). Said it was risky as after the NFP came out, those bars could of been weakness. Difficult to say. First marked bar was a NS. Widespread bar that closes above the NS. Followed by a test for supply. Entered here but exited on the close after price was pushed down for a measly 4 pips. :38:

After so kindly showering me with gifts :wink: the powers that be here suggested I start a VSA club. So letā€™s do it.
Iā€™ll host webinars and post the date and time here in advance. I wasnā€™t sure that was ok with admin, but Iā€™m hearing that ICT does that. More to comeā€¦

To answer your question, Pete (looks like it was deleted): When I see multiple upthrusts like that in a row, I get weary. Ive seen it a number of times before and usually goes in the opposite direction that the upthrusts would indicate. I look at it like its soaking up supply and the bars before the multiple upthrusts looks like it created somewhat of a base to the pip as it opened and closed on the same price over those 3 somewhat solid bars. And given we were still in a uptrend, strength was still in play.

ok guys, Iā€™m opening a webinar now. Iā€™ll be going over very basic VSA definitions and just hanging out for a while since this is not planned and people may show up over time. Iā€™ll also be in the BP chat room giving the information to join the webinar. Just pop in and ask.

I started a separate VSA room in the BP chat.

This long would be ideal, if volume agrees of courseā€¦Iā€™ll see where it is come london open. Iā€™m still hanging out in the webinar for now.

Im thinking about shortin euroā€¦ Itā€™s still overboughtā€¦

Too much chattering in the chat :p. Whereā€™s the VSA room you started Pete?

I open that chat during the webinar, I think it closes automatically if there is nobody there. Iā€™ll start it up now for those who want to chat VSA.

Some things just came up so I have to leaveā€¦ Damn, wanted to chat some VSA! :stuck_out_tongue: But if youā€™re around during London open Iā€™ll gladly join the room :slight_smile:

Hey Enpoint,

I was trying out IFBX on a demo as Iā€™m really thinking on transfering there. Everything has been good until nowā€¦ I entered a trade and price went through my TP but my position did not close and then it went up to hit my SL but price never even went that high where my SL was :33: Do you see this alot?

Sounds like a short order, am I correct? Did it just barely touch your TP? Because you have to account for the bid/ask spread. Never had a problem like that before.

Yes it was a short order. touched it with 2 pips or something and closed my order 3 pips under my SL, price never even hit my SLā€¦ :20:

What pair was it? Did it have a big spread?