1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

Guys please give me a hand. Is this mark down ?

Yes, and the markup before it was not a healthy one. Those wide spread, hi vol candles are easily reversed.

Once distribution was shown at the top, and no demand (shown on smaller TFs), there was a short setup which I tookā€¦ 1.3794 12:20 GMT

5 min now shows that itā€™s hitting some demand at Tues low. I would wait for up move/distribution before shorting.

I took the short today after the clear fake up-moveā€¦
Now doing this ->

:slight_smile:

I know this is not a perfect time to trade but I think I chase the market. Well I am on demo so I try to get more experience.

I opened a short at 1.3721 on EURUSD

The first mark is a stopping volume, the second is a no demand candle. (I know this is not VSA but I also saw a bearish divergence on 5 min)

Any suggestion?

Thank you

Best Regards

With this kind of entry, you have to wait until the price breaks the opening price of the no-demand candle. Otherwise the no-demand is not confirmed. Also note, that this should happen in the couple next candles. If it takes too long to brake the low of the no-demand candle, it is not considered a valid entry.

In this case, you already now, that the price DID NOT break the low of the no-demand and later on went up. Iā€™m glad you were on demo. :18:

Thank you for your answer.

Was the stopping volume valid in that case?

Wellā€¦ I always thought ā€œstopping volumeā€ is only ā€œstoppingā€ a down move. In this case I would probably call it high volume up-thrust. And yes, it is a sign of weakness. But it wasnā€™t strong enough to reverse the move (there wasnā€™t enough selling, probably just some profit taking). There was no real resitance. :slight_smile:

/EDIT: As I think about itā€¦ At this volume I would probably close a LONG from earlierā€¦ But wouldnā€™t open a short position. If you catch my driftā€¦ :31:

Where can I find the plugin for metatrader 4 that shows the remaining time of the candle?

And also a plugin that shows when important news is coming out, I am not interested in what the news is but want to be aware of the time to look at the setup before and not have any surprises while trading.

I use also the daily pivot plugin of IBFX what I find usefull but would like one for the weekly and or monthly.

Thanks for all your efforts every body.

Thanks for the live show Peter, good stuff!!!
Any chance youā€™ll be hosting another [B]free[/B] webinar in the near future?

Curt,

I use something called b-clock_modified, works as a charm. And I donā€™t have any news indicator but Oanda Java platform has exactly what you looking for. :54:

Here you go,

Candle time found Here
News releases found here

That would actually be a good title for [U]your[/U] book mate.

Didnā€™t trade todayā€¦I just rolled out of bed and saw this. The first NS had 2 issues. There was no close above to confirmā€¦you see what can happen if u dont waitā€¦although some donā€™t. Also, it was too close to the bottom of that first stopping vol. I dont consider it a NS until it starts to trend up away from the bottom/stopping volume price area.

and, NS has to be a red candleā€¦

[QUOTE=Danny K;287691]Here you go,

Thanks Danny K, let the force be with you :slight_smile:

Hi Pete,

Iā€™ve seen on your webinar yesterday that you can draw circles and squares on your charts, Iā€™ve seen them next to your fibā€™s and channel button in your IBFX M4 at the top of the chart but I donā€™t have them, I suppose itā€™s a plugin or something. I want them so I can draw the supply and demand areas like you showed yesterday.

Thanks in advance.

Cool Pete! Iā€™m kinda proud of myself as I was seeing this same setup as it occurred, everyone in chat said ā€œItā€™s gonna go down!ā€ And I was saying ā€œNo itā€™s gonna bounce!ā€ I guess this hard studying really starts to pay off :stuck_out_tongue:

Look at the top of your MT4 and press ā€œInsertā€ and then ā€œShapesā€.

If you want them where Pete has them Right click on the panel where you choose the Fibonacci Retracements and select ā€œCustomizeā€¦ā€ then you just select the ones you want in the left panel and press ā€œInsert ->ā€ then just close the window and youā€™re done! :slight_smile:

Weā€™ll do one next week.

DannyK, thanks for the helpfull posts.

pete you are the best teacher i have ever seen on earthā€¦God bless you so much. pls annswer dis question plsā€¦what of if you get a high volume and the the no supply comes up close to ur fibbsā€¦50.0-68 retracement level do you still buy?

Hi Peter,
I saw that one as well. I didnā€™t trade it though as Iā€™m still ironing out the newbie bugs but am happy I saw it. I drew out a fib line on the 1hr from 1.36556 to 1338074 and coloured the 50-61.8 area (1.37315 to 1.37139). We had wick in that area, but thatā€™s all. Bounced right off it. Then I tried another fib between to see if it might reverse off that fib bounce but it pushed through it this time.
After that first fib reversal, I did look for a NS entry and found one @ 1030 (GMT+2), confirmed two candles later @ 1.37424. I would have put the loss at the 61.8 Fib @1.37145, a 27 pip S/L.
Obviously, this is all in hindsight as yes I did see it, but did not trade it (need more time alongside a mentor yet), but my problem now, even in hindsight would be where to look at TP. There was no drawdown at all on the trade, if I took it. A 20 pip trailing stop would have pushed the trade to 1.38789??? Peak of 1.38989.
A hypothetical profit of 136 pips on the move, % profit given 2% risk of 10% on that move, if not progressively closed out.

I am all ears if anyone can tell me I was correct or otherwise :slight_smile:

Kyle