1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

Possible VSA Shorting opportunity???

Not much happening today. Let’s hope next week brings more action :slight_smile:

hmmm. Wouldn’t have been stopped out as the S/L would have been just above the last swing high (40 pips), but not a trade that would have been worthwhile. Just ranged. I didn’t make a trade but thought I’d put it up there and see what happened in “real time” rather than put up a trade that could have happened an hour ago, which anyone can see :slight_smile: I think it was a valid entry (someone with more experience may say otherwise - and you are welcome to), but being it is a Friday and the end of the month, it probably isn’t a good day to trade???

Friday and end of the month wouldn’t make it a great day to trade relatively often. There can be some sharp moves sometimes as traders square up for the month-end. Also after yesterday’s melt-up today was not as likely to deliver much. The major participants will wait to see what happens over the weekend before deciding their next move most likely.

True PipBandit. I got nailed with the “Melt Up”, but was a good boy and had my proper stop losses in place. I still believe the setup was right and entered at the right time. Good weakness in the background as well, but just didn’t happen. You get that though. The aim of the game is to take those losses and run with the good ones :slight_smile:

Let’s hope for better trading opportunities next week

I made a baad trading day today. Well the truth is I forced myself to trade that spiky 5 min fiber. All of my trades went against me instantly, they weren’t in positive for a second. 6 losers in a row. I am still not capable to start a live account yet.

Hi guys,

I had a discussion with somebody about tickvolume blah blah blah, a broker btw. Most of you know that he wasn’t agreeing with me, even for stocks it was complete BS to him. When on top of that I told him that most SM use this he declared me nuts. You got to give him credit for what he did when he saw this picture today on the Belgium news site. He send me the link and said, I think you are right. Got to give him credit though.

Link to artkel Beurzen nemen gas terug - Economie - HLN

Hi FxDavista,
Brokers, in my opinion, are nt experts in how the market works. They are one of the links in the chain, but definately not completely informed, otherwise they would be trading themselves. Personally, I think VSA and following SM is a big advantage to those who understand it (I am still learning myself). Even though your broker gave his opinion (everyone is entitled to one), he also saw that he may be incorrect :slight_smile: Good to see those traders in your photo with volume on their charts, maybe even with a MA or two there :slight_smile:

There is also a moving average or something…

Mentor me Pete

Hi pete,

am beginning to try and undestand how to analyze charts using vsa
the chart below on 27th at 1600hr the price was higher but volume started to become low upto 1900 when prices started going down what would i have used to capture prices going down there was no s/r lines around the 1900 bar in1h could u guide me from there please

:smiley: Think SM playing with indicators? :smiley: Not at all.

Pete , when’s the new video coming out

Patience, man, patience…

Its worth to watch this closely imo…

Glad to see people here still using VSA, I’ve been away from here for a little while and was at FF looking at their VSA thread (took so long!) and I might share some wisdom from time to time! :smiley:

Let’s see what happens

Keeping an eye on that. It just gave a spring/rev upthrust since you posted…(fake break to down side on high vol). Really not a bad start for a bounce. 1.3650 is a support too.

…Also 50-.618 daily fib here.

There was still some supply left. I wasn’t patient enough.

Ah, looks like the spring caught your stop. I wouldn’t go too aggressive here. It actually just gave a NS just now, which is a valid entry. I’m considering it but small risk today.