1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

testing the channel

I took the long from the 50 Fib. Higher volume spinning top on the 15 min and stochastic bottoming was good enough for me. With Euro stock markets up 4% on the day no need to wait around for extra confirmation to go long in my opinion.

Been very patiently waiting for the e/u short setup. Draw an upper trend line/channel on your 4hr :wink:

Aint gonna happen lol. I haven’t had a trade since Mondays win. I’ve been waiting for a proper safe entry, nothing agressive, and it’s kept me out. Not surprising with the Euro situation. Well, at least I end the week positive…probably off tomorrow.

+102 pips after the channel test :slight_smile:

Didn’t trade myself petefader. However, waiting for the right setup is very important to me, so am happy to wait :slight_smile: I’ll just see what happens next week. No trade this week, but that also means no loss :slight_smile:
Still picked up a fair bit though :slight_smile:

Nice one. I also like the break/test/continuation pattern with a NS/ND on the test. VSA says there were signs of weakness in the background, keeping me from going long.

hmm, g/u catching my eye with that 1hr upthrust.

I will check volume either channel or Fibonacci 50-61.8 for entry… 2 hours until 16:00 gmt

Thank you Pete. Your words really strengthen my confidence. :slight_smile:

I didnt check my chart yesterday and before yesterday. What a gift the market offered to us yesterday.
Fibonacci test with NS on hourly. As we can see it was a very strong signal worth 230 pips.

I’m out of that long now too for +120. The Eurozone “baffle them bullsh*t” approach has probably gone as far as it’s going to go for today. Waiting for a pullback now for a new long.

I opened another long :slight_smile:

SL has set BE+1 pip

+10 pips has protected already

closed on the hanging man , profit +23 pips

One more channel test, this time I stay out

Im gonna give it a go and try, will upload some screenshots in a weeek
Good luck everybody else.

Interesting approach you got there… :33:

I haven’t thought about this way before, NS test. If I draw a channel/TL I’ve only been looking how it reacts inside the Line and if it breaks I just let it go.

It looks like a reaccumulation phase for me. There is no ‘big bang candle’ with high volume. Price also has returned to the old channel, failed to bounce up.