1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

Yes Kyle I totally agree with you.
puntbee, Im not being horrible but youve got to put the work in mate. Read the thread, spend lots of hours watching the market and paper trade. Petes videos are great but if you dont put the time into reading the thread and observe the great many other examples in there youll never learn the whole package deal. Not everything can be spoon fed. Youve got to establish a foundation. Just like reading Master The Markets. I read that book must be half a dozen times and everytime I learnt something new.
Regards
Stephen

Hope you guys are keeping away at the moment. NFP and interest rates in the US atm. Huge moves. Need to wait till it settles, if you are trading today. I am just watching and learning :slight_smile:

First EU shot up on bad NFP news, then straight after we had the Unemployment figures drop. 40 pip range (up) on the NFP and next 5 min was a 60 pip range (down) on the unemployment figures. Going to be a little while till we see nromality again I think. Once again, a good day to keep out I think :slight_smile:

Yeah I guess I keep out today if I donā€™t see something I cant resist :53: . Iā€™ve had a good week though, a few hundred pips in profit, so Iā€™m just gonna have a great weekend and load up until monday!

I hope the rest of you have had a good week aswell! :slight_smile:

A few hundred pips! Fantastic effort. I was only 82, however I am in front. Importantly, my 82 pips translated to just on 4% profit with no more than 2% risk. If I can do that consistently, I will be a very happy person. Great effort Danny K. Have a good weekend, and best of luck for next week (remember - the more you train, learn and study - the luckier you will seem to be)

Thank you very much! 293 pips to be exact. Good job to you too, 82 pips and 4% is not bad at all! :slight_smile:

I will remember that and I always feel that I improve so it has to be all the hard work doing itā€™s job :smiley:

Have a great weekend and best of luck to you too Tassie!

You have to look at the bigger picture. Your 5 min chart is the last thing you should watch.

By the way what is your fancy volume? :slight_smile:

Tests, bad news from Europeā€¦everything is perfect. A big NO for shorts. Nice Wyckoff moves.

Zoom out your hourly chart to see it better.

Nice. But still I donā€™t know why I enter a trade when I do so.

Hello Amila. Keep reading the thread and Iā€™m sure youā€™ll understand why you enter a trade when you do so. If not, feel free to ask questions and somebody here will help you understand it better.

Have a good weekend :slight_smile:

I just made my analysis for tomorrow and found this baby :slight_smile:

You should make your trading plan and write down at least 3-5 reasons why you enter.

There is a lake. Somebody tells you that there are sharpened stakes under the water, unvisible from above. But he does not know exactly where. You can swim but would you jump to the water from a jetty with this knowlegde?

New Thread! http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/41475-supply-demand-vsa-wyckoff-petefader.html

Awesome, lets hope it doesnt get filled with trashy meaningless posts like the one I just made.

Lol nvm

Not nice in Italy atm. May be best keeping out till the future of the PM is made clear and everything settles a bit.

I guess youā€™re right there, Iā€™m seeing mixed signals.

Btw, Iā€™m a bit confused, should we continue to post here or start posting on the new thread? :stuck_out_tongue:

In my own opinion, I think we should post here with general stuff with charts etc that we see. I think (my opinion only) that the new thread would be to comment on Petefaders posts and ask questions if we have any from the charts etc that he puts up. It may prevent that one from getting like this with huge info, but quite often going a little off the intended path as such.
That may provide a much clearer and succinct structure to the new thread for new and old subscribers alike

My idea was to move it all over to the new thread, including your regular posts. When you guys post charts with analysis and setups and we talk about it, more is learned. It can point out things people may be doing wrong that I might not have thought of, and so on. Iā€™d rather not jump back and forthā€¦and have newbiews saying theyā€™ll have to read 2 threads now! LOL. So, starting now itā€™s THE thread, cool?

No doubt there will be continued postings on this thread unless you lock it that is, but I agree, you started this thread as a learning process, and if I remember right it was nearly 12 months into the thread that you really started feeling you had the grasp of it, so for that reason I think that a new thread will be clearer, since now you are clearly an expert, and hopefully we wonā€™t get interruptions by know it alls saying that VSA donā€™t work in forex, they will be given short shrift I tell you, the evidence is overwhelming, I think youā€™ve proved that to us, and for me those NDs and NSs are clear as day that the strategy works.

What I would suggest though, and I think it has been mentioned by yourself is for you to as the OP, to put links to the best postings on the new thread, I think that would be perfect.

And once again, thanks for everything.