1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

Just a reminder I don’t post in this thread anymore…new thread. thanks. 301 Moved Permanently

Video 3 truth behind price movement has some really good insights. Or maybe I am actually starting to understand it, Maybe!

I think you should explain a little more about tic activity and why on high volume candle sticks can be small (accumulation phase) with wicks compared to longer candles.

This is my dream, but so far there is no cargo profits, sought the advice!

reading upto p.71 of this thread so far, you make it look so easy Pete, absorbing all your trades and thank you for sharing your trades and knowledge, I have learned so much already. Muchas Gracias Senor Pete!

I think Steve sums up the VSA thread pretty nicely with what he says here! So far I’m on p265 WooHoo! brew-time :30::44:

Thanks for this! Great explanation here on Order flow.

Pete, the images you posted from the first page of this thread are missing. Is there any way we can get them back into the thread if possible? I’m thinking of the newbies who will be trying to work it out from page one with the images reinstated it would be easier for them but maybe you do not have the images still?

The main image is back in the first post. Some of the pics uploaded by file share are not coming up throughout the thread. These were posts made before BP hosted pics…oh well.

Hey Pete! much appreciated thank you kindly, yeah a shame that some images were lost into the cyber blackhole of fileshare sites! ‘Good News’ is there are still a ‘high volume’ of ‘wide spread’ images ‘upthrust’ in the thread for ‘absorption’ by eager newbies looking to ‘test’ their ‘supply’ of volume. See what I did there? :slight_smile:

I came back here because some liked this post: Please bear in mind that I completely disagree with this outlook now. Oh how wrong I was!

Hey Golden :slight_smile: I liked your list of setups thanks, how is your VSA trading going?

Wow good to see this thread still alive… Just! :slight_smile:

Think the last time I was here it had only 32 likes!

I spent much time learning VSA but something never “clicked” with it and me. The best stuff I found was Wyckoff’s original literature which I think Pete based his stuff on if I remember rightly?

The fact that Forex shows tick volume rather than actual volume traded did also sit well with me, which is why I switched to the futures markets rather than Forex for this and did better there. Even so I reallized that there are setups based on price action which are much easier to follow and suit my style a lot better like the pipdaq setups hence why I left here in the first place!

Anyway I’m rambling on. I just wanted to say hello as I enjoyed hanging around these parts and wondered if it still lived!

Hope you guys adapt VSA to make it work for you!

Hello! The “like” feature is fairly new to the forum, so old threads tend to have little or none. I’m still doing my thing over in the newer thread. 301 Moved Permanently See ya!

Thank you, this answers my recent question concerning candlesticks’ shadows!

Hi there, I’ve just started reading this thread. Apologies for my ignorance, but what specifically are the EJ, GU, EU and GJ markets? Are they currency pairs or stocks?

Thanks,

Danny.

This is really interesting, I’ve never used volume in trading but it kind of makes sense. Thanks!

Sockpuppet much?? If not, then babypips school is the ideal place to start and learn.

[QUOTE=“Tassiefx;549824”] Sockpuppet much?? If not, then babypips school is the ideal place to start and learn.[/QUOTE]
Sockpuppet? Don’t you mean retard? Haha, thanks man! I figured shortly after posting this question that each letter represents the first letter of the currency code. Der! You’re spot on tho Tassiefx! I’m around 1/3rd of the way through the school of pipsology. It’s awesome! Loving this thread also. I’m guessing you’re based in Tassie?

Thanks for the system. I will try this :slight_smile: