1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

A bold decision. :slight_smile:
What is your profit objective? With movement this slow, 23 or 38% and then long again? Or is this slow and steady down movement some kind of small scale distribution? :stuck_out_tongue:
I am just thinking out loud.

Ahaha, no draw down. I took some profit off +15 and locked BE, I still would rather be long but Iā€™ll try to ride this out a bit lower, no more risk.

Yeah, it was pretty ballzy eh? My reasons were mainly the break of the lower trend lines that I posted, indicators comfirming short in sync, and the Volume/candle setup wasā€¦hmm not bad Iā€™ll say.

If my BE 1.4249 doesnā€™t get hit Iā€™m going to try to ride this down to .50 fibb and/or stopping vlm.

1.4190 is my .50 fib

Anyone knows of a way to set up sound alarm for high volume? It there isnā€™t any I might code one this evening myself.

ahhh petefader, i wana be able to trade like you lolā€¦ im sure i can just need discipline. do you mentor ? lool

I pulled the rabit out of the hat one more time for you guys. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hurray for petefader! :slight_smile:
I canā€™t find this Strength&Weakness indy. Any hint on where to look? Or someone can paste the code in here. :cool:

haha, I didnā€™t do anything fancy. Patience, knowledge and balls seems to be the magic combination. That silly indie? eh you donā€™t need it. :smiley:

Iā€™m off to take a break, maybe Iā€™ll check back for US open.
Might be another sell off the same area, 1.4260 if it comes back up to test and double tops on high vlm, so look out for that.

Otherwise, see what happens when it gets down to .51-61.8 fibb for a long setup. May the force be with you.

did you find how to do that?

No, not yet. Iā€™ll try to find some time in the evening to make one. I just donā€™t know if itā€™s better for it to use NVO, MA on vol, or preset vol level. Going for a walk now to think about it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Some serious movement these last few days. I doubt those 16000 levels in g/u or them 13600 levels in e/u will be seen in a longgggggggggggggggggg time.

Good trading pete

Surely the smarter & less stressful option is to sell the Dollar by going long off the dips/pullbacks on Cable & eurusd isnā€™t it?
Youā€™re really making hard work of this arenā€™t you.

Why on earth would you voluntarily inflate your risk, trading against the obvious & clear negative Dollar sentiment?

There was only one pullback in today session on E/U. Did you get in there? Because by then I had already banked my profit. :smiley:

You call it inflated risk I call it low riskā€¦I stick to what works for me.

I was talking about this weeks round number pullbacks.
39, 40 & 41.
Market was, & remains positioned negative Dollar. Surely the low risk play is cycling long via the main european pairs, whichever timeframe youā€™re legging in off.

E/U has been ranging for weeks. Just as much to be made selling as buying no? Last week I sold off 1.40 for over 200 pips. Market goes up, market goes down lol. You can talk about risk, but the safest trade to me is following my setupsā€¦whatever direction they may be in.

Apparently they think youā€™re making hard work of itā€¦lolā€¦but to the rest of us, you make it look easyā€¦(or at least easy for you) :smiley:

They? Whose they sweetheart?
I thought it was just me (singular) on the thread who considered todayā€™s & this weeks top picking for scraps a rather back to front risk play exercise.

Where are the other likeminded posters?

Birds of a feather flock togetherā€¦:wink:

Being a **** and going after someone for using one single wrong word says something about you.
If you donā€™t have anything to say that we could all learn something from, I think itā€™s best for you to refrain from posting.
Regarding trading against ā€œthe trendā€ or in this case negative Dollar sentimentā€¦ being a master trader, you must have noticed that prices go both ways (red and green candles, up&down bars and so onā€¦), meaning people (including smart/big money) actually trade both ways. Go figure. :eek:
If oneā€™s profit objective is small enough, reversals are as certain as continuation, and a nice signal is to be followed.