1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

You are correct sir. I’ve been short from 1.3398 for over two hours now…yawn.

No no, Thank You Sir for providing me with the information to reach this conclusion, now let’s just see if the market does what it should :slight_smile:

So it’s a bit stubborn to go down, so we could be in an accumulation phase before a a decent move, which is likely to be down?

I’ve made 50 pips. Taking little profits from shorts. It just keeps going up again and again. Easy day… Soon it takes off and I have no positions open. :smiley: That’s what usually happens. Now I don’t have positions open. So any second now.

Wait till after the news, but look out for prices to be marked up again before a short, but hey I’m no expert.

Right, accumulating short positions…aka distribution, as shown in the first post. I’m still holding from 1.3398.

So it wants to test these levels does it? - Prat. :slight_smile:

All short positions just got destroyed…

Yea… I got stopped out. Not big loss. But still stings.

I’m looking for new short entry. o0 I think it’s right call?

I can’t pretend I got it right either but, check this out, I’ve been banging on about my ‘Dog Leg Theory’, have a look at this, look at where it looked like shorts, the 3400 levels, BUT, there is no previous break in the wave that it’s going up on, the break is at .3400, so the wave is not completed yet.

It’s using just one basic part of Elliot Wave.

Made in hurry… Those just tells me to go short.

Bottom, not much volume. But when it got up, alot of volume and kinda failed to brake that R2.

Edit: What I meant is, that I’m looking for good place to go short… Those tells me to find good place from smaller TF to go short. Tried to be fast and it bite instantly. :stuck_out_tongue:

You saved me the trouble of posting a chart. The blue square is a wide spread high volume down bar, next bar closes inside. Simple VSA tells us that was strength. It came in much sooner then I though it would. I should have taken some profit and locked BE when I was up 23 pips or so…should woulda coulda lol. I was trying to not over manage the trade…damned if you do…

That stuff makes me call it a day…I’m not looking to sell again. Valid setup forming there though.

Here is my analysis:

Leaving emotions at the door, doing the same basic trades I’ve been taking and posting after reading this thread, there were many good opportunities.

NEwbie here. Took a EUR/USD sell at Daily R2. Had high volume spike up tp R2. I waited for the retest which gave me a small pin bar with slightly higher volume than the preious few candles. Went short=winning trade. Any feedback would be well received. Thanks

PeteFader. Great method! Ive read just about everything you have posted in attempts to fully understand and apply your method. Can you take a look at my previous post of todays trade that I took on the EUR/USD. I think I have a good grasp on things but if there are some additional instructions you have for me that would be great.

I’m quite new to it as well, but I’m quite an experienced trader, and what has really stood out for me is look out for the really high volume spikes, NOT Peaks, when you get one of them with a pin bar it’s very significant sign of a reversal.

Ok . There was a high volume spike on this EUR/USD at R2 but since there wasnt a pin bar at the same time of the high volume spike, i waited for the retest which made the trade make more sense especially when the retest provided a slightly higher volume spike than the previous few candles. I remember viewing one of petefaders post where he pointed out that there was significance in a volume spike even when its not a humongous volume spike.

More learning material - Untitled Document

Hi peterfader
You use ODL mt4, the one incorporated with FXCM for volume?
Is this the site: odlmarkets.com

Regards

Thanks for the links. I’m going to look at them right away.