1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

Very interesting start to the session

A high volume push through both the 23.6 fib and the mid R1 pivot point. Should be another interesting session!

High Volume up candle with small wick breaking through Fib and PP resistance. Going long on the break of the wick.

Long entry hit.

So you’re going long right into a supply zone? Seems an odd thing to do but good luck with it.

Lux

But price didn’t meet any resistance in this supply zone. The 15m he posted demonstrated a perfect No Supply entry.

If you look at the hour chart he posted you can see the two long wicks as they hit a long term resistance line (not drawn). That wick area denotes the supply zone that I was referring to.

I think there are definitely signs of strength in the background so I think he’ll get lucky on this particular one but it’s not what I’d call a high probability trade.

Each to their own at the end of the day. Maybe PF can comment when he comes online a little later.

Regards

Lux

PS: I’ve added a zoomed in view on the TF30 to illustrate my opinion.

Can’t post external link till one more post :smiley:

TP Taken. Thanks for the feedback everyone :slight_smile:

And as usual, whenever I exit early because I’m afraid of a resistance line or something (yesterday’s high), price skyrockets to my original TP after just a few minutes :rolleyes:

I commented on this yesterday…I love trading with volume and implementing what I’ve learned from this thread in real trading, I just need to learn to leave the trade alone once I’m in it :stuck_out_tongue:

Either way, it highlights how strong the analysis learned from this thread can be!

This is how I saw it this morning

Market hits long term 4Hr resistance level, quite a decent volume spike, closes below 4Hr level, enter Short, 50 PIPS in 15 mins, back of the net.

Nearly a no brainer.

Long way from the DNA method, eh? To overcome this, try closing half the trade and let the rest play out. Same thing use to happen to me all the time.

And it goes to show you… Trade what you see, not what you expect to happen.

Sell off the 1hr high volume pinbar.

TP Taken.

Higher volume down candle with a short wick. Short on the break.

Edit: Might be bouncing off the 50 fib, will keep an eye on this.

Edit 2: Looking at the 1 minute chart, only the down candles had high volume, the up candles were lower volume.

hey the pivots that your using where did you get that from the one that i use don’t go all the way to each end of my trading period.

I think… I got this from Pete’s other thread… I’m really not sure. o0 I think it was mad scalper thread.

Low volume candles unable to breach 38.2 fib.

Now here is where things get tricky…two big decisions in this trade:

1. Do I exit early at the 68% fib?

2. Do I exit early after the big volume candle with a large wick bouncing off the 68% fib?

I already chose to not exit early at the 68% fib, for my experience with past trades is to trust my initial analysis and not let fear of support/resistance lines force me into early exits, messing up my Risk Reward ratio.

Now for #2, the volume on the latest candle is just as large as the big volume candle I entered off of. It might be good to exit with a small profit now and look to enter long…but after looking at the 15m and 5m candles, I am still confident with my initial trade.

We’ll see where this goes.

Anyone anticipate Eurousd will go down further?

I’m hoping to see a high volume pin bar around the 3500, to go short.

It’s a tricky call if we are generally bearish from here or will there be a rally to break, I think my money will be on shorts, but patience until it tellls us.

I hope to see more action during London open
My bias is still bearish, both short term and long-term