1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

hey, I compared ODL and spot trader to esignal and there wasnt much difference. I still compare when I see others post esignal charts, and its pretty consistant. I really like Spot Trader mt4.

I’m not saying this thing cant drop, it’s just not confirmed to me yet, which makes this bottom of the range for now. Like you said, 149. will tell.

I took the long at 132.41 E/J (wanted to avoid g/j whipyness) Small account but putting some money where my mouth is…got up to +50 pips, took some off and still holding locked BE…yes holding LONG against yen. :slight_smile:

besides that…scalping was rough today with 2 losses and 1 small win…first loosing day in weeks. Small TF pa is ugly.

I took some more profit off at +60 133.00. letting 1/3 of the trade run, locked at break even. …on a yen pair LONG!! :stuck_out_tongue:

ya, das es goot.

I got a piece of my e/j long still running, locked at break even, up +80.

Got a g/u long took some profit, now at +40, locked BE.

Everyone sold today…I bought, anyone getting this? :stuck_out_tongue:

Took some more profit off the g/u long at +65 pips, 1/3 left open at BE now…just like e/j.

I think we just caught some weak buyers, and they might need to get hit with a pull back here…the long became too obvious now.

Closed out E/J for +120 pips, BE hit on remaining G/U.

Ah yesterday was a day… The long i took yesterday at 150.09… closed at 151.30 for +121 pips… Sell limit triggered at 151.50 closed off just now at 149.6 +190 pips

And just got long… looking for ~100 pip retrace back to the 50EMA on the 15 min TF… 149.59 - SL 149.00

And will now wait for Asia to open… unless the afterlunch NY session continues the trend down.

Long trade set to BE at + 20 pips… wow that was quick;)

Sounds like you cleaned up. Awesome you caught the g/j short up there too…I was asleep then…had too eventually, lol.

No open positions…I turned my attention to e/u for a new york scalp at open, but it didn’t move.

With g/j at this low level now, I’ll be looking at 30min and 15min volume to see how interested the buyers are down here.

Just closed my long @ 150.24… sitting right on the 50 EMA… so an easy 65 pips…

Some days pips come easy… Now its gym time… food and some away from the screen time

Going to put a sell order at 150.70 - between the 50 and 61.8 fibs, TP 148, SL 151.26.

Looks to me like we are going to break to the down side, just a matter of time.

I caught about 60 pips on that u/j drop yesterday in the room…some got more. Ended up going to my target of 150 pips, but I closed early.

Now I am short e/u…just entered at 1.4791. …looking for 60 to 90 pips on this, maybe let some run for more. This recent upmove on e/u got topped off nicely with a pin, and now my 1hr momentm is all confirmed for short.

Took some profit at +30 and locked BE. Letting it run for more.

Took another +54 pips off my e/u short…I still have half the trade running for more. 1.47 will give me +90 pips.

Hey everyone. I’m really excited about the my 1hr strategy that I have implemented, along with my scalping.

I have a 90% win ratio, since trading it in my live chat room.

Sorry, no chart. :stuck_out_tongue:

hi guys, I need an answer form the experienced traders that trade this strategy. Take a look at the pic, this scene I haven’t seen so far. the MAs crosed before the price retraced back to the MA5. What do I do in this case, do I wait for the price to make a LH to the MA5 or do I take it straight from the cross?

Hey Fed. Yep, I was looking at that usd/cad long earlier today, but I decided to pass. So much news coming out, and overall messy charts made me call it a day early.

I dont trade a strictly crossover method, but the trade looked good on my 1hr. I dont see why you would have to wait for a restest of the 5ma, if your SL is below it.

Hi Petefader!

Your system interest me because Im looking for a more precise indicator for entry and exit right in point in time. For me, indicators other than volume are lagging indicators, meaning they are influenced by price actions…they are price following indicators while volume on the other indicates the quantity of buyers and sellers at a particular candle which can mean a buy or sell signal at that particular moment. Volume influences price. Price direction is notable by looking at the volume alone.

Volume is my type of indicator used together with S&R, & fib levels. I scalp and swing trade using volume indicator on the 5 min chart. Although not so successful at the moment (needs more practice), it fits my trading style and personal attitude including my psychological balance in the market.

Now, I would like to ask you a favor if you dont mind? Can you please elaborate on volume further? How do you know if price will continue on further or going to reverse? How this is applied in a larger time frame, say 1hr chart? Can we trade with volume long term or is it only good for scalping?

Thanks Petefader. I hope I didnt put it that much weight on you.

newfxtrader523 :):):slight_smile:

Hey newfx, sure I’ll be happy to elaborate and answer your questions. I’m out for the day, let’s continue tomorrow…I’ll put together some good charts and show some examples. Till then.

Hey Pete very quick reply! Thanks! Ill be happy to see your charts. :):slight_smile:

keen to know ur new 1 hour method pete, care to elaborate more ? or maybe private, thanks…

btw, how do u know if there are more news coming out ,

thanks pete