1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

Actually, something like eSignal would be much, much better.

Thatā€™s 10% per week. $1,000 compounds into $22m in 2 years at that rate. So itā€™s not too realistic Iā€™m afraid.

Not realistic in growth and risk management, right? I donā€™t want to derail this thread, would you mind answering my pms?

high volume pin on the 15m? I think so. only 1 more minute to tell

picture perfect pin, but a strong sell reaction that doesnā€™t make sence. Iā€™ll post later a chart but if anyone is watching what I am can someone explain why it reacted like that?

I made a buy because I saw the large spread pin bar on the 15m. needless to say I got stopped out. I see on the 1 hour chart the top wicks which indicate selling so I guess I understand that part.

I just am wondering what tool can I use in the VSA toolbox to know when this would happen instead of reversing like normal?

One pin bar out of context does not make an entry signal.

Also, your Fib is drawn upside down.

Thats Smart Money giving you a huge thanks. With ADP coming out later this morning, IMHO, itā€™ll go up. Looks like theyā€™re absorbing those sellers right now. If this next 15 closes bullish, I feel good about my guess.

G/J is a wild pair and might not give the entry price, but here is the setup.

The 1hr gave a high volume pin followed by an inside close (weā€™ll see in 10 min where it actually closes).

Here is the 5 min. Short entry would be at the marked fib area, as long as Volume increases there without breaking 61.8 on a 5min close.

Itā€™s also testing a resistance level here that has held for the last two days.

More experienced VSAers can find their own way inā€¦not just this way, ie. no demand etc.

Everything looking uncertain, but at least we are past non farm emp. No trades for me yet. If I donā€™t take a trade today thatā€™s fineā€¦some days are just not worth messing with. People have to consider that when estimating returns. e/u starting to look bullish nowā€¦weā€™ll see.

Pete, I know Iā€™m driving you crazy with my noob questions. Thank you for tolerating it. Just thought Iā€™d say thanks.

Would it be right to say that it is bullish like you said, because as it approaches the 23.6 fib line, it is picking up volume and losing steam on its down trend?

Cool. Yes youā€™re right. Look at the 1hr, wide spread down bar during a down move on high Volume, next bar canā€™t close lower and is a pin/doji. Now the current 1hr is moving upā€¦text book reversal setting up. If I go in it wont be with big riskā€¦charts show some uncertainty. Maybe the Crude Oil Inventories at 10:30 est is more ā€œimportantā€ today due to the situation in Egyptā€¦could get late action today.

wish I could sell the egyptian dollar right now haha that would be a awesome trade.

TP Taken.

Okay, so I wasnā€™t only one that didnā€™t find any good signals. I first thought I must be missing something. Alot movements, but where to jump in. :stuck_out_tongue:

But I think Daily Pivot will break. There is some support, but volume is missing. I think.

Dodge
You are too good at thisā€¦ :slight_smile:

Nice dodge. Iā€™m hunting my long entryā€¦

UsdChf seems to be following good patters. I made a few pips off of it earlier, wish Iā€™d have sent a trailing stop instead of a SL/TP oh well.

Daily Pivot holding after all. Now Iā€™m looking longs too.

Iā€™m inā€¦

I had a buy limit at .3790 (based of highest vol bar of yesterday)ā€¦ Can you believe that it missed by not a pipā€¦ but a pippette!. Thats just plain horrible lolā€¦ Anywho, I wouldā€™ve been in this trade anyways but the 5m chart is comforting right nowā€¦ Increasing vol on the marked bars but spreads are about the same and then a little doji to sweeten the dealā€¦ Now only if we could press the NOS button :smiley:

edit: 1hr not looking so shabby as well.