1,500 PIPS PER MONTH with this method, VSA/SR/fibb etc

<---------

Hey Luiz, Iā€™m goodā€¦ya kinda boring but Mondays can do that. I took that long I mentioned before on the push though the no supply candle, 1.4163 but so slow, Iā€™m just going to lock BE and do something else for now. cya.

Hehe. Colorful. :smiley:

Talking about colorful. Let me show you my charts.

Wowā€¦ thatā€™s ugly Nero :eek:

NO U!!

What you mean ugly? :smiley: Itā€™s pinky hot. And it shows those 2 nice lvls that I might go long. There is even 3rd place to buy, but I donā€™t think it goes there in few daysā€¦

I think we might get a decent short entry to catch it on the way down.

They just broke the barrier option at 1.42 there. Onwards and upwards to test 1.4280 now I guess. Good call by the way Nero :wink:

Fibb 50-61.8 lvls. Plus, there is some really good old accumulation areas around in same areas. So thatā€™s why I like to look those 2 areas right now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Editā€¦ lolā€¦ ALOT OF AREAS IN THIS POST! :smiley: psā€¦ areas

Well. I might be ****y. But I think I have my reasons? :slight_smile:

Saw some sell pressure on 1hr, 15min and 5min GU this morning and took it for 20 pips.

I think my monitorā€™s on the way out, itā€™s gone all pink and black :smiley:

+3% today. Iā€™ll take it.

:smiley: Those are my secret hacking colors. Those colors keeps me calm.

Red and greenā€¦ Those just gets you stressed out. Really, think about it for a second.

In traffic:
Red lights means STOP or you die!
Green lights means GOGOGOGO or somebody will get mad behind you!

Well, those colors stress you out in forex too. :smiley: Basically red means ā€œSELL SELL OR YOU LOSE EVERYTHINGā€. Green means ā€œYOU ARE MISSING MOVE BUY BUY BUYā€.

Well, for most ppl it goes like that.

But if you have pink and yellow bars with pink volume. :stuck_out_tongue: No stress right.

But seriously, I just like colors. Donā€™t you like my new charts? :smiley: Everybody should have own charts that they totally like to watch.

2NeroKoso: Yeah Neroā€¦ thatā€™s why I use bars instead of candles. I just donā€™t want to confuse my eyes with all the green/redā€¦ I look closely at the bar only if I really need to know whether its an up-bar or down-bar :slight_smile:

Just checking in hereā€¦ Making little prediction. This prediction is based on something new. First time I try it, but it might just work. Iā€™m not saying anything what it is or how I get the numbers, 'cause Iā€™m only testing it. But it will be interesting for me to see if it works.

Okay, enough of thatā€¦ I havenā€™t seen stopping volume. And based on stuff what happened today, trend is still healthy. And I banked some 200 pip profitsā€¦ I have still some going on. My prediction is around 1.4310. And let me say it again. This is something that Iā€™m just testing for fun. This prediction is based on testing something. So donā€™t take this as a valid trading advice.

I think in 3 days, price will go 1.4310 area. But I donā€™t put my reputation behind this. Seriously. I might be so wrong with this.

Edit: here is my screenshot.

I have second prediction too. Price might go up to 1.4400 area too. This is based on same test thingy. Just took numbers from different placeā€¦

If it goes to 1.4400, it should happen in week or 2.

Againā€¦ Not trading advices. And I donā€™t put my reputation behind these. Donā€™t ever let predictions blind you. Never ever.

[B]

[/B]

Take heed.

Why waiting for confirmation is crucial to me.

1.) Widespread bar on ultra high vol. Possible demand.
*The next bar closes near its open. Still not clear whose in charge.
*The following bar closes where it got shot down. Looks like loading of longs.

2.) Both this bar and the one before it are NoDemand bars. (Closing off the lows/middle with vol less than previous 2 bars). The second one gave it life as it closed off the weekly close. Entered long here.

3.) Healthy increase in volume. Look for the result.

4.) Down pin bar with volume coming back in after it dropped off while price stayed level. Entered short here.

I never act on the first introduction of volume unless it is at a crucial sup/res line. I wait and look for confirmation of my analysis or a sign of where price is going.

Much thanks to Purple for the sesh indi. Me likey.

Always good posts from Enpoint! You can also see a no demand entry after your entry, for that slightly worse price but better probability trade. Yesterday was slow starting up but we ended up with a nice clean chart. Today should be biz as usual, hopefully.

Could you (or purple) link me to the session indi? Iā€™ve been looking for something like that. Thanks.