Newer to trading Forex, and just came across this list in an ebook. Agree/disagree?
Ten Commandments of Forex:
- Always be aware of the fundamentals.
- Always be aware of the technicals.
- The trend is your friend (until it changes).
- Know what time it is.
- Pair a strong market with a weak market.
- Risk-to-reward: think like a mathematician.
- Allocate like a risk manager.
- Be exotic. (something to do with liquidity)
- Become sentimental (use sentiment indicators)
- Process, plan and prepare for the long-term.
These are just the titles of each section - I can share more detail, but really just want opinions on this mindset.