10 Pips and 10 percent a day Trade Journal

Only Two trades today on EURUSD 1 Buy and 1 Sell

Grabbed a few pips in each trade. I missed some re-entry on the Buy and again i missed one reentry on the sell only

8.3 Pips $69.5

Thursday 14th November 2019 Trades

This is incredible stuff!

What I am trying to do is find a system/strategy which has high probability of success on scalping the 1M / 5M chart.

Any currency chart will move 40 to 60 pips during the London session on a normal day, I don’t see why I cant get 15/20 pips everyday with high success rate and low draw downs (less then 10 pips). If that can be achieved then the lot size can be increased dramatically.

As you can see I have tested many indicators, the problem is the more indicators attached to a chart one has fewer perfect trade setups, some days don’t get any. Also with Indicators by the time they draw and a trade is opened the price is usually hitting some S/R level so most of the time there is an almost immediate draw-down.

I’m sure everyone has had it when they open a trade and the price reverses immediately you feel like someone is watching you, but that is the issue with indicators they are all lagging based on Previous candle High Low Open and Close or some Moving Average.or worse based on a different indicator.

Still trying wont give up, wish me luck

Note for your scalping : I will confirm that I have the highest scalping success during the open of London and USA when the liquidity is at good level.

2 Likes

Yours is going very well!

Difficult day on GBPAUD lost $28 which is about -3 pip on the day

I placed a buy but it reversed and then sell signals came so i closed the buy and placed the sell trade I recovered but it was difficult today

Why were you unhappy?? Any profit is good and if you can make a profit on a bad day then that shows a lot of skill.

Cheers

Blackduck

Its just not in line with the scalping strategy. Low liquidity today until usa open so hopefully next week will be better

There has been poor liquidity in the Euro session for a while now and I don’t think it will improve until the UK elections and we see some movement on Brexit.

Thanks for the reply. Happy Trading.

Blackduck

On this chart you can see two lines they are LWMA 60 and LWMA 300 (300 is the 5m 60)

The indicator used is Bear Multi Trend Line Coloured it shows the trend of the moving average which is fantastic

These trades are based on The 60 LWMA being Aqua and the 300 LWMA being Blue and when the price bounces of the 60 LWMA (Aqua)

As you can see there where 5 trades possible but I only got 2 but a good day in terms of scalping, the trades where quick only taking a few minutes and had only a few pips draw-down on one of them.

Perfect, this is what I have been searching for Its Price Action based scalping on the 1m Chart with no lagging indicators nice and clean