10 Pips and 10 percent a day Trade Journal

Hi All, this trade log sharing my trading results.

The strategy is based around 1M chart scalping at the start of the London session and New York session.

I use some custom indicators which I have developed and some available for free on the net these include Arrows, ScalperPro, Pivot Points, Support and Resistance Zones and some Moving averages

Once the daily target of 10% is hit, trading will stop until the next day. The trade lot size is 1.0 Lot per $1000 USD deposit which is a very high lot size.

4 Likes

Oooh. :smiley: Sounds interesting @Snipe2020! :smiley: Good luuuuuck! :slight_smile: I’ll be cheering for you. Haha.

1 Like

Looking forward to following this.Good Luck!

No trade as of yet today, but I thought I would post an update.

A buy signal did come during the European open but I prefer to trade from the London open so i did not enter that trade. A buy signal is one where the ScalperPro changes to a buy and the Blue Arrows come at the same time also the 5M scalper Pro should be Buy.

The Signal continued though the London open without any pullback until it hit the R1 Resistance.

The concerns are that at the time of writing this the ScalperPro 5M had turned to a sell and the pair is trading at 98% of its day range without any significant pullback. I will have to wait…

Ok so a signal on the 1m Chart came, but the 5M ScalperPro was a sell the price had just bounced off R1 also the 30 Day range was at 98% .

I decided not to open that trade. By the time the 5M ScalperPro changed to buy it was at R1 again.

No trade today and it looks like I wont get one with the pair hitting 128% of 30 day trading range a pull back may happen at any time. At the time of writing the pair is bouncing of the R2.

Good luck. Snipe!

1 Like

Ok Got a trade in today on the bounce back from the Asian session low and entered when the price was above Asian session high and broke pivot.

Won 10 Pips

1 Like

Second trade of the day and the last trade for the day, Setup was perfect, and price was bouncing from the previous pivot.

Win was 12.4 pips no draw-down.

2 Likes

OK so first trade of the week on Monday just after the London open made 12 pips signal was correct

I have done the 10% ROI for the day

The account is 34.9% ROI in 3 days of active trading, (I don’t trade Fridays)

Here are the current stats as of Monday 9th September 2019 :

stats

1 Like

Waited all day for the right setup did not think I was going to get one today but a Buy Signal came and the setup was correct 1M ScalperPro with Arrow and the 5M Scalper Pro was also a Buy.

I took the trade I set the take profit at the next Resistance level which was 14 pips, SL was about 12 pips bellow the open, did not expect a spike up but it did and hit the TP

Here is the current running total :

Capture

No good trade setup today either the 5M ScalperPro was not in sync or the arrow did not come at the same time as 1M ScalperPro

Today the entire session range was only 25 Pips impossible to trade this shallow range. Was the same for all GBP Pairs

Summary so far :

Capture

Did a Sell trade today the setup was correct I initially set the TP at 13 pips but it bounced I reset it to the last bounce area which was just over 10 pips profit.

Difficult trading conditions on GBP Pairs this week following the suspension of British Parliament

Lot size was 1.5 profit was 156.00 USD

Current Progress to date:

Capture

Update on the system:

Ok so I have been logging this for six days and have been using this system on 1M Scalping for a few months.

This last week has been very difficult, since the suspension of UK parliament the GBP lacks direction with the London session only giving 20 -25 pip ranges. The system is holding but I have noticed trades take longer and the price is scary choppy.

I currently feel worried when I enter the trades, I should be feeling confident. Hopefully next week will be better. I will not trade now until Monday. Have a nice weekend happy trading.

10% a day is an incredible target.

1 Like

I will check again next week

1 Like

Thanks, current average is 11.42% per day over the last 6 days.

Its been harder then expected, I am considering switching to an non GBP pair like USDJPY or USDCAD will see how next week goes.

1 Like