Try mine, work in eur/usd, gbp/usd (because I only trade those)
- 5 EMA (Green/uptrend)
- 10 EMA (Red/downtrend)
- 20 EMA (purple/changing trend)
- RSI Period 20
5 Stochastic (5,3,3)
- MacD (not very Important)
- if green cross-down the red but RSI not yet goes below 50 don’t sell,
and the red if cross-up but RSI not yet goes above 50 don’t buy.
- the purple line just showing the uptrend or downtrend, you can remove it if it makes you confuse
- best performance in 1 hour/ 4 hour timeline
- use Stochastic to read the divergence and support
Important: green red line crossing have to apply with RSI for the ultimate result and be patient!! we are hunting not to be haunted.
if you can make 10 pips a day with total profit 3-4% of your credit balance in one year you will earn $1200~$1224 * your balance.
Here calculation is :
example your credit balance = $100
quantity you should buy 10040 = 4000 * this means you use up 40% of your balance.
because 1 pip euro cost = $0.0001
so 10 pips you earn 40000.0001*10pips = $4
then add to your balance = $104
and repeat again 104*40 = 4160
in one year you will have 1.04^240 (240 days/year) * $100 = $122,4620.24~
a lot of money isn’t it, but still i have to be patient.
PS: forgive me for my bad english.
Best Regard, vikenoshi