Try mine, work in eur/usd, gbp/usd (because I only trade those)
- 5 EMA (Green/uptrend)
- 10 EMA (Red/downtrend)
- 20 EMA (purple/changing trend)
- RSI Period 20
5 Stochastic (5,3,3)
- MacD (not very Important)
1. if green cross-down the red but RSI not yet goes below 50 don't sell,
and the red if cross-up but RSI not yet goes above 50 don't buy.
2. the purple line just showing the uptrend or downtrend, you can remove it if it makes you confuse
2. best performance in 1 hour/ 4 hour timeline
3. use Stochastic to read the divergence and support
Important: green red line crossing have to apply with RSI for the ultimate result and be patient!! we are hunting not to be haunted.
if you can make 10 pips a day with total profit 3-4% of your credit balance in one year you will earn $1200~$1224 * your balance.
Here calculation is :
example your credit balance = $100
quantity you should buy 100*40 = 4000 * this means you use up 40% of your balance.
because 1 pip euro cost = $0.0001
so 10 pips you earn 4000*0.0001*10pips = $4
then add to your balance = $104
and repeat again 104*40 = 4160
in one year you will have 1.04^240 (240 days/year) * $100 = $122,4620.24~
a lot of money isn't it, but still i have to be patient.
PS: forgive me for my bad english.
Best Regard, vikenoshi