$10 to $500000 with in 12 months ? Is it possible?

@eddie

hey mate
so we get back on topic

and… i’ve googled this and couldn’t find an answer that relates to what we said

What is a SIC, if you don’t mind

i googled
what is a sic
what is a sic in currency
which country uses a sic

the results i keep getting are

IT STANDS FOR "SECOND IN COMMAND"
nothing about currency really comes up

so… which country uses it ?

https://www.theguardian.com/notesandqueries/query/0,5753,-23558,00.html

Sic is Latin for So or Thus. It is used to denote that a grammatical error, mistake or specific formating in a quoted section is in the original quote and the quoted section is AS IT APPEARS in the original document. The quoting party is pointing out that they are not making an error or changing the format of the quote but are indicating that the original contianed the error or formating.

latin used in english? oh my gosh :grin:
@eddieb showing his verbal martial arts skills :grin:

how to use goodle:

google just “absorbs” textes, so to get the right answer you must not “ask a question” in the form of asking the question, you must second guess the text which leads to your answer, just like jeopardy. dont ask the question but give the answer and you will get the result.

1 Like

ok, thanks for that, didn’t know that

1 Like

thank you mate, i know how to use google…ok
and i would never have put in this search term , incidentally

i did also demonstrate that i did use google… did i not
so why tell me how to use google

i also told you what search results i got… did i not
so , why tell me how to use google.

there is giving and answer when someone asks and then is being … well… Maybe i shouldn’t finish this sentence.

these are questions like you would ask a person you talk with at that very moment. you cant ask google questions, it is not a mind of its own, its a machine that categorises text, if you put any text in it- it will only compare it to what is linked in its database.

Mate, i’m not a Gen X , I’m a Gen y
in my day, stupid computer users or otherwise if you made a using mistkae , people might forgive it or not
but something like this… No mate

Because most old farts that i come across , ask if i can help them and if “I wouldn’t mind” so that they can improve their skills with smartphones and computers
that’s why i assumed it
i didn’t see the harm in doing so.

i dont see any problem in calling someone an old fart.

old farts, I don’t hate them
My Parents are old farts… ok
So are some of my friends

im not trying to insult you, im just correcting you. why do you get mad over it?

im improving you for future correct use of machines.

I"m not made, but you were being insulting

also

I’m a 1973

hehe
really ??
what’s this hehe

now… yes
google is a database
and yes, google uses word association

but, Technically speaking. SO DO PEOPLE if you really think about it

in this case, relating to SIC
i didn’t know what sic was
so the obvious question was WHAT IS SIC
it didn’t yield anything useful

i then concluded based on the context it was said in, that it must have something to do with a countries currency.
so the logical question is
WHICH COUNTRY USES SIC AS THEIR CURRENCY

and so on

i didn’t get any results that were useful
so the next logical step is to ask you

and then… you replied as you did

that’s it mate
there is no anger

there was mild rudeness … sure (on your part)
i’m not angry though, there is a difference

I’ve learned what SIC is
i’m good, thank you

we are now for some reason discussing and debating how google works hehe

this seems rather pointless considering that you clearly know
and that i’m an I.T. engineer
we both seem to be from the same generation

so… where do you want to go from here ?

what’s this supposed to be ?
this is basically a past comment that i made with a few word changes

so… What ???
Your intention is to , what ???

have me stumble and then call me out for being a hypocrite

mate, these are stupid childish games

this part

refers to the comment that i made when eddie (i think) was upset when i used the word [Removed for Forums Policy violation].

now. how does that relate here ?

where are we going with this ?
and finally

i’m not mad

were you perhaps thinking that i would get mad over my own comments hehe

hey mate, i don’t play games ok
if you have something to say… say it

if you don’t , let’s finish this up … ok

you’ve answered my question on SIC

why did you take this so much farther ?

you asked

[quote=“Martin_K”]
i also told you what search results i got… did i not
so , why tell me how to use google.[/quote]

and i answered :grin:

i recycled your text. recycling is good. saves time. thats all, no deeper meaning behind it.

Mind you, the forex market is NOT your bank account. Its a market where buying and selling of currencies at a profit or loss takes place. And at times, there might be no buying and selling but time will still be moving (your 12 months slowly elapsing). The straight forward answer is, just like rocket science is possible :YES, its very much possible.

1 Like

Wrong wrong wrong wrong. The market exist because folks need to exchange currency. Most the time it’s got nothing to do with profiting from price difference. This is our little piece of the pie .

1 Like

[quote=“MrDE, post:30, topic:132468”]
im not trying to insult you, im just correcting you. why do you get mad over it?[/quote]

Hi @MrDE I see you have met “Our Martin” - :slight_smile:

Just to correct your post here - “Our Martin” - does not have “emotions” like we lesser mortals, he has trained himself to be logical and neutral.

He tells us so in many, many, many posts :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Falstaff hehe
Nicely put mate

mate
could you please explain / Translate for me

tell this guy
I’m a [Removed for Forums Policy violation]
My parents are [Removed for Forums Policy violation]
it’s not rude word

if you could translate that to him in MORTAL SPEAK hehe that would be appreciated :stuck_out_tongue:
thanks dude for helping out

also…

I’m not that bad, AM I ?
you make me sound like spock from Star Trek

i wouldn’t say this
but i would say, i switch them off

Seriously… in my line of work, Emotions over computers and networks are not a good thing
and when the client see’s you frustrated , it’s not cool

over the years, i’ve learned to switch off emotion from troubleshooting
and i’ve applied this forex and i’ve found that it works, so … i use it

i do have emotions (i know that seem’s amazing :stuck_out_tongue: but… yes indeed it is true hehe)

Maybe my habit gets the better of me sometimes and i don’t realize i have not switched emotions back on again
ok , my bad

but, it doesn’t change the fact that WHEN I SAID IT, i wasn’t being rude
i don’t know if this explanation helps anything, but… i hope it does

Martin, I can’t do that, sorry.

Here in UK That word used to be used in the same context as the “N” word and is now completely taboo, in the same way as the “N” word. They convey a similar amount of disrespect.

I would never use it myself and was shocked to see it in print on this thread.

1 Like

I suppose you didn’t digest what I said correctly, “Its a market where buying and selling of currencies at a profit or loss takes place”…Not where the buying and selling of currencies with the “VIEW” or “INTENTION” of making a profit or loss (forex trading)…I hope you understand the difference between the statements. Forex market & forex trading @_bob

@Falstaff
I understand mate, its all good

hey, (And… this is just a joke, in case someone takes it the wrong way hehe)

i just logged on, and i saw this post and jess advised me in a very polite way that the “W” word had to be deleted

that’s ok
like i said, i don’t mind
i don’t take it personally

as i told jess
in my family we call each other this word

i have told jess also I WILL REFRAIN FROM USING THIS WORD, since it clearly offends people

but IF I CAN MAKE A JOKE for a second…

THIS MASS DELETION OF THIS WORD hehe

COULD WE CONSIDER THIS ETHNIC CLEANSING :stuck_out_tongue:

My god… imagine having to delete every instance of this word hehe

SORRY @Jess
must have taken like 15mins or so… right :stuck_out_tongue:

Look
TO MAKE THINGS COOL and to finish this and get back on topic

I MEANT NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE
AND WHEN I SAID, IT WAS NOT RUDE OR A SLUR (that should be obvious from the way that i said it)

but , for what it’s worth
I meant no ill will
simple as that

BE COOL GUYS

3 Likes

we all know that. but it was still fun to “debate” with you- someone has to have a hobby :grin:

you are a good guy and everyone knows that. and who doesnt know it- will figure it out with time.

1 Like

Even I’ll admit that, and I’ve been quite harsh to Martin in the past. :blush:

2 Likes

Wrong on so many levels. It is a market that exist because organisations need to exchange money. The fact that we can speculate and profit/loss on price movement is merely a nice co-incident from the fact that these organisations need to protect these mind-blowing huge investments from currency movement.

hehe
i can respect that

thank you mate
and i respect and appreciate that as well.

1 Like

Any thing is possible but somethings are not very probable, Three things make it so such a record could be set. 1.) You get out of the get rich quick mode dealing with fear and greed, divorce your thinking from from anything financial and just have fun stacking up pips. 2.) Have a reliable system that has a high win/loss ratio (pips not money remember), a high risk/reward ratio and fool proof money management rules. (Handled by a trusted partner who is not trading). 3,) is that if you have the first two then give yourself a break and start with just a little more than ten bucks. $100 will give you a ten times better start and with compounding your winnings, an exponentially greater return. Think what just $1000 could do. Also brokers matter. The best one on the planet is Finviz, but you can’t trade them from the USA. FXchoice is also good and does take US clients.

1 Like

Anything is possible in the markets, that is why we all love it!

However, having said all that, to be able to achieve your goal of $500000 with just starting capital of $10 will take zen level type of patience, knowledge and risk control. You’ll also need a stroke of luck.

If you have all those then good luck and may the force be with you!

I suspect you don’t have all those things so I’ll have to burst your bubble and say no! :blush:

Sorry.

1 Like