1000% Per Year Possible With Position Trading, I Will Outline The Strategy For You

Look I really hope the trade will turn around and he will make money… lot of money. :slight_smile:

But you know, when you show up in a field you don’t know anything about and you stand with a huge arrogance telling everybody how good and better than anybody you are…well it is hard to make friends! Isn’t it?

However Pizza was the first! :stuck_out_tongue:

A classic BP thread.

He was talking about hamster years which are shorter than human years.

lol… indeed a classic BP thread, wont be the last

Doesn’t worry guys. I’m not losing money on this trade, though I may have been wrong on the yearly low. 96.55 was probably the yearly low. Now it’s at 98.53 so i’m not sweating it.

Amen,amen,amen

[QUOTE=“InfinityComplex;550991”]Doesn’t worry guys. I’m not losing money on this trade, though I may have been wrong on the yearly low. 96.55 was probably the yearly low. Now it’s at 98.53 so i’m not sweating it.[/QUOTE]

Lol…

[QUOTE=“InfinityComplex;536019”]

It’s not luck. For Example I bought very close to the absolute low of the 97.75 for the USD/JPY.

I can say with confidence that this is an absolute low for the year and for the next 10 years.
[/QUOTE]

Oh so now it went more then 100 pips lower than what you said earlier with “absolute confidence” was the low for the next 10 years… And now that is the new low?

It was a lack of experience on my part for not anticipating how adversely the Deb Ceiling Debacle would effect things. But Congress is pretty predictable if you do a historical analysis they always argue and grand stand but when the time comes they always come to an agreement.

I used reasonable leverage so a 100 pip slide didn’t lead to a margin call. Now I stand to make money as anticipation builds for the next taper coming up in a few months.

[QUOTE=“InfinityComplex;552995”]

It was a lack of experience on my part for not anticipating how adversely the Deb Ceiling Debacle would effect things. But Congress is pretty predictable if you do a historical analysis they always argue and grand stand but when the time comes they always come to an agreement.

I used reasonable leverage so a 100 pip slide didn’t lead to a margin call. Now I stand to make money as anticipation builds for the next taper coming up in a few months.[/QUOTE]

Taper isn’t coming in a few months. We will be having the debt ceiling issue all over again in January and another government shutdown is probably a 50/50 probability. Japan is not going to be increasing its stimulus until maybe late Q1 2014. The shutdown that has occurred has probably shaved 0.5% growth off the US GDP this quarter. If anything the Market may begin pricing in a chance of an INCREASE to QE as Yellen is more supportive of stimulus then even Bernanke was. No… This is not a market environment friendly of usdjpy going north…

Good advice Pizza. It’s shame he’s banned now. I wonder what he did to deserve such a fate.

That’s a fine strategy! But endeavour to place your stoploss in a position that allows for drawdowns or corrections, without risking too much.
Maintain the stop loss position by doing daily or weekly adjustments to lock-in profit or use a trailing stop to to lock-in profit and protect your account!
Good luck to all of us!