Stocks I sold this week using technical analysis model:

EXPE, FATE, HUBS, LITE, FN, PAGS

New Sell Now Triggers (2/9):

CCJ

Stock Model Buy Triggers this week:

AUDC (2/5), DOCN (2/8)

New Buy Now Triggers (2/9)

PATH, PRFT, QS, RLMD, SLDB, ZWS, CGNT, NVMI, CVLT, TAL, STXS, BLZE, SHOP

While PATH has had a rough pattern the last couple months, including the 10D encountering a steep decline in early January and forming two sinewave peaks with the second peak in early February significantly lower than the first, the recent price increase does flash a model buy. THere is room for stock price growth, a return to the former high of $ 50 would represent a double over current price. Uipath business of software for robotics is definitely in the midst of a long-term organic growth period.

PRFT showed a new life cycle buy on 2/9.

QS is a company that has a promising technology in the are of solid state batteries. In my opinion, it is always a stock worth buying when the stock features a buy trigger as it did on Friday 2/9, as the 10D crossed above the 200D simple moving average.

RLMD is a stock with a new lifecycle buy and plenty of room for growth. The former high of $ 37 reached in 2022 is 6.8 times the 2/9 closing price.

Stocks close to a buy trigger (2/9)

AEVA, AIRG, BAX, BEAM, CCI, CLFD, CLOV, GRIN, HBI, IHRT, INGN, INO, LESL, MTSH, OUST, RMD, SLDP

AEVA stock is about to begin a new life cycle buy, with plenty of room to double or grow to 10x the size if a former $10 high of 2021 is reached again. The stock is very close to achieving a Ludicrous Return stock model buy, which is just waiting for the 10-day moving average to incline and increase above the 200-day average. I will be buying a lot of this stock the next market day open the day after the 10-day crosses the 200day.

The health care industry has had a rough post-covid period for the health insurance sector. Crown Castle (CCI) is getting close to starting anew long-term buy. The stock pattern is just waiting for the 200D to shift from a decline to an incline and the SP to climb at least 2% above the 10D and the 10D to incline and close above the 200D on any given day.

My Current Holdings
Stocks early in model buy cycle: AUDC, AVIR, CAT, CTLT, DOCN, DWAC, ISRG, LUNG, MELI, NXT, POWL, PRAX, QTWO, SPRB, STNE, TDG, TT, UIS, V, VXRT, ZS
Mid buy cycle - recent breakouts: CDNS, CGNT, CLS, CMPR, CRH, CRM, DASH, DHI, ELF, EME, ENSG, GCT, GKOS, GTLB, HOLI, HUBB, IBM, IR, NET, NOW, RELX, SPXC, UBER, UGP, VRNS, VRT, VRTX, WDAY
Stocks in middle of solid run-up: AKAM, AMD, AZZ, BSX, CAMT, CCJ, CDRE, CHKP, CHKP, CRWD, CXDO, CYBR, ESTC, GDDY, GWRE, META, MOD, MSFT, NEU, NMR, NSIT, NTNX, OSG, PANW, SMCI, TATT, VST, VTEX
Stocks close to a sell: CE, STX, WIRE
Ludicrous Stock Model Portfolio: 76% invested in stocks, and 24% in cash
Market Status Update Ludicrous Market timing model status is green. For portfolios restricted to equity index ETFs, I recommend to be fully invested in equity at present time.

Happy Investing,
Ludicrous Returns