12 trader broker scammer

Baby pip is a good place to learn but i believe you need to do more on the product and services you advertise on your site.
I want to draw our attention to this 12trader broker. I got to their advertisement on babypip which said if you need a what app mentor you should click which I thought it was cool anyways. So when I clicked on the pop up ad it took me to another place that requested some of my details like phone number and email.
I later find out that these guys are real SCAM when I did my own research on this broker.
So the point of reference here is that baby pip should not advertise brokers that are scammers for the benefit of beginners and baby pip’s integrity.

2 Likes

Have you some evidence you can post showing how they scam people?

@oladeen89 Thanks for the info shared.

Well.

I did a quick Google scan for them and there sure are enough scam reports about them it would seem.

But let me say this:

I don’t REALLY think it’s fair for this to be the site’s problem. From what I gather: you’re seeing nothing more than a Google AdWords campaign really.

And I can tell you:

Even BLOOMBERG has carried one or two adverts for brokers that I wouldn’t trade YOUR money with.

Paid advertising. That’s all it is. Money talks and bullshit walks as they say.

2 Likes

You are welcome