15 & 5 min system best i have seen before

FROM GURURAJ :

buy rules
Candle must be green cls above super trend and indicator must show buy it also give buy alert but don’t follow its SL just see when it say enter trade then bottom fxprime ind must show green so performing of call will higher when its show green if market in consolidation it just show gray dot u may skip call wait for green confirmation and macd must above 0 for buy

sell rules
For sell also same method only thing have to see candle must red cls below sup trd and ind2 must give sell and bottom fxprime must give red with gray dot avoid or wait till red comes and macd below 0 with red

Do you really care about entry point??
Normally how many pips is ur TP?

40-70 pips, usually in my entry point, i use 1 minutes chart to determined when it best to enter, after that i look at 5 minutes charts, next i see the trend on 15 minutes chart, then if 5 minutes chart already hit my target, i continue on 15 minutes chart, and if 15 chart hits my target i continue on 30 minutes, usually by using this method i get around 100-120 pips, depends on market, but i dont want to be greed, so i always keep 50 pips as my target, by using 50 pips everyday i manage to get quite well profit, i trade not to win, also not to lose

SOrry, i not so clear about your “i use 1 minutes chart to determined when it best to enter, after that i look at 5 minutes charts, next i see the trend on 15 minutes chart, then if 5 minutes chart already hit my target, i continue on 15 minutes chart, and if 15 chart hits my target i continue on 30 minutes”

Do you mean you use 1 min chart to enter, then use 5,15,30 min chart to find exit?
Can you paste your screen to explain when you are free? I just can’t find the good entry point always… :frowning:

yes i used 1 min chart to enter and exit, but it really risky :smiley: , where your location anyway ?

Malaysia. How about you?

same as you (^_^)

hello zahirzin can i have this your system pls. all the indicators inclusive.

oh…Good…:slight_smile: If you free, teach me how you use gururaj system.
Should go to bed now… :slight_smile: good nite! Nice pips… :slight_smile:

its gururaj sys, u can download it on page 15, i just use that until now

Nice system Gururaj been doing demo on it since initial post. On last system you traded it exclusively on the EUR/USD and GBP/USD. On the most recent system I see you have added different pairs to the mix. Just wondering which pairs would you suggest using the most recent system on as it seems it works on other then the originally suggested EUR/USD and GBP/USD. Also, are you strictly using just the 5 minute timeframe for this most recent system also? Thanks for the response.

Yes I always trade on 5 min if I miss trade then will switch to 15 min this sys works on any pair I just tested some pairs u can work any pair and any time frame which ur comfortable as for new sys same work any pair all time frame thanku…

Hello gururaj I have been trading with this system its really nice feeling one of the best sys I have used till now because in such worst condition in financial market now days but still I am able to earn more than 50 pips day with your system enough for me thank you…….

How can you filter fake outs? I took a trade on my demo and got stopped out at 21 pips.

If u trade on lesser time frame it’s impossible filter all fake setup only higher time frame u can filter most bad trades I use fxprime filter to take trade on 5 min its filter some fake trades but not all see from yesterday in 15 TF all major currency in sell position pls chck any major currency chart u find result but 5 min today there are some fake calls its part of trading u have to expect that when we trade on lesser time frame

hi raj, ive been following this post and looks like your system is very promising… i have already downloaded all the indicators you recommended and excited to use it in mt4… however, when i tried to load it in mt4 it’s not showing… could you tell me if you can load custom indicators and templates in mt4 using a demo account? my mt4 is a demo account… was just wondering how to load it… thanks for any help… :33:

1. Close MT4 platform.
  2. On your local disk find the folder you installed MT4 to.
  3. Inside it find a folder called “experts”, and within it another folder called “indicators”.
  4. Now, copy your custom indicators as is into the “Indicators” folder.
  5. Run MT4 platform.
  6. In the upper Menu go to:
    “Insert” -> “Indicators” -> “Custom”.
    You should be able to find there the indicator(s) you’ve added drag and drop indicator on new chart
    OR
    open new chart copy template from zip file and paste it ur new chart it will work

Hi gururaj this is my current trade on eurusd 15 min chart made more than 600 pips in this moth is my setup ok ? thanku from my bottom of my heart for your system…

will definitely try this out… thanks raj! :slight_smile:

Hi, how do you delete the price chart??
U attached Super Trend, Macd and HSA?