15 & 5 min system best i have seen before

hi pro yes its right setup only fxprime missing in ur chart anyway thanku…

hello again raj… everything seems to be working… except i can’t add supertrend indicator on my mt4… getting error msg “we apologized for the crash”… i hope you can shed light on this matter… or is it ok without the supertrend indicator? thanks again for any help…

Yes supertrend need its main setup of system u can download in Google

:

Anyone know the indicator are base on what concept?

Looks like a great system for short timeframe. See that this system eliminate all the choppy actions. I use to trade the 5min TF with another system but those choppy moments always cut me out.

some people don’t understand if someone giving good system free they love to pay $1000 but still cheated I know ur using indicators not new already many people used before bringing together in one system with excellent result its great I tell you gururaj I have every system u name it but never been in consistent profit I am trading your system from last 1 month it’s really incredible feeling never experience before thanku for your great system keep gud work

Hello Gururaj!

I dont really use systems to trade but this time I have to agree!! It’s a Wonderful system. I have been using it now for a week and it works great!!

It also looks wonderful on my dual monitor setup too… :wink:

I was wondering if we should name that system! I guess the “Scarecrow” system would be a good name cause you really dont need a brain to use it!!!

I wonder if it could be made into an Expert Advisor… So that I could have it run 24/5 on my virtual server.

Keep up the wonderful work!!

Yea, if someone could code an EA on this will be great!

Hi GuruRaj,

Thanks for sharing this system. I intend to demo trade this soon and maybe look to use on longer time frames.

Good luck and thanks again.

Tommy

This system is too easy!!

A round of applause to you Gururaj. :60:

GuruRaj, SimonZed or Excalibur, as you are all using this system, can one of you advise which of the attached files should be downloaded as there has been so many added?

Do we need all or is there a file someone could upload again with just the required files in??

Also, could someone make a guide to explain how to read/use the indicators? I dont currently have MT4 so I am going to have to get a demo account set up that has this option.

Look forward to any response.

And of course, thanks again to GuruRaj for the initial posting of this system.

[U]TommyL[/U]

go to page num 15 u will get everything …

Ok, I have this now…

What about a general guide to what the indicators are used for?

I just want to understand the indicators I am using so I can maybe adapt the system to my own preference asI prefer longer timeframes.

Thanks

read the blog from start. all the info you need is here already.

please send me indicators

I have read the post from the start. It’s just a bit mish mashed together with all the different attachments!

hi tommyL what is your problem when have everything still ur confused its free system there no need to pay just go through page num 15 u will get sys if u like system use it if u don’t like move to next system thanku…

Well here the simple guide this based on 5 minutes chart, study from it OK:)

IMPORTANT : check 15 and 30 minutes chart if u using 5 minutes chart 2 see the trend

Hi zahirzin,

I notice you entered long without any green arrow appearing. I see that you entered trade on grey dot which is supposed to be a consolidation zone. Can you explain more on your entry and exit points?

It’s is simple, the grey dot is my entry and exit, for sure it risky, but to forecast the trend whether up or down, I use DDFX trend, when I see it blue in all DDFX bar, it will show up trend, when it red in all DDFX bar it going down, also check on 15 and 30 minutes chart to view the trend, on 10 trend I made this week, not a single lost I made so far.