15 & 5 min system best i have seen before

If it is not broken, it does not need fixing(or tweaking). If you are diligent with this system as supplied and directed by Gururaj, you should be recording good success now. Trading is a business with risk, you lose and you gain but his system gain more often and bigger pips too. For better success apply the system on 15 mins and above(that will help sieve off many whipsaws), though raj has good success on 5mins.
I know of a system that was so tweaked till it broke(becoming a good loser).
Reader beware of what you digest from this thread now. Just my rusty penny advice.

hi fxpet. any idea how u avoid whipsaw on the 5min system.

Halba - You e-mailed me but your profile does not let me e-mail you back.

Halba, Thanks for your request. I do not trade 5mins anymore. I used to trade 5 mins(though not with this system) but I realized whipsaws are more, so i moved to 15mins and 1hr. This will test your patience alot but it screens the fakes, giving my entries more quality.
I believe Gururaj still trade 5mins and he is profitable.

Looks like a very profitable system and good discussion. Question:

Does anyone know if, or has anyone one tried to set this up on NinjaTrader? I just renewed my broker signal license with NinjaTrader and would rather not switch to MT4 unless absolutely necessary.

Thanks!

Hi fxpet nice discussion your are doing 2 days back when I mailed gururaj about his new system when he will be posting I got reply from him he said he will be posting soon but he said somebody may misuse system because the current system he posted here some foolish people already posted system on their name I understand he may have some issue about this may be the reason he delaying posting I am waiting for his new sys from so many days currently using his sys which he posted here it’s really great system I trade on 5 mins and sometime 15 mins wonderful results so far gud work gururaj …………….

hello! ive been having problem adding the xps v8 clock, xps fisher and sema indicators to mt4. well, it seems that im having prob adding the xps indicators… its showing a warning message “apologized for the crash”… any help is appreciated. thank you.

hi bebehto forget it just go to page num 15 u get Simple and updated version system with less indicators

hi raj! oh ok… thanks so much… i just thought its crucial to have those to be successful in getting pips… ive been demo testing your system raj and its good so far… by the way did you go live with your system? :wink:

the fact is,

it needs to be used with sound analysis of fundamentals and technical analysis, and trends

today wonderful results in asia session on AUDUSD and EURNZD

however if u took the EURUSD signal long you gained nil and should be out of trade with nothing. in fact u should not take eurusd long as dollar group weak today.

you need to have several pairs. some may be not running, some will.

it’s not my system, it’s gururaj, u can find everything he give here, I’m just attaching what he give

hello to everyone to filter some bad trades u can use ddfx bottom indicators to reduce bad trades i am using setting for 5 min ddfx major trend indicator change length rest same

63 (5min chart) 24(15 min chart)

ddfx medium indicator (length)

36(5min chart) 24(15 min chart)

ddfx sentiment keep unchange see in picture today moring Eurusd saved some bad trades on 5 min chart

DDFX bottom ind.zip (16.3 KB)

yep it filtered out some bad trades…but will it filter out the good ones also.

overall i like the original idea, and then just use discretion

no if its good trade u get late entry but it won’t filter entire trade see I just updated how I am using system now u all are wise traders use with ur comfort thanku………………….

i hope there’s a demo account of only $100, this will test how effective the system one uses… just an idea. lol… i know that system must fit one’s personality… ;

gururaj,
I’ve noticed you do not display the actual candles, but only the indicators. Is this intention, and if so why?

mcculley trade i dont get u wht ur asking just clear it I don’t understand your reason behind

Gururaj,

On the picture above, I see the green and red bar indicators but I do not see the actual price candles that would also be there. Just the Red and green indicator where the bars would also be. Hopefully that makes sense.

Mcclley trade How long you are in trading ?

my chart is on top, your chart is on bottom. You have no candlebars, no bars, nothing. Am I missing something?