15 & 5 min system best i have seen before

I made group for this system, hope you guys can join this group to improve the system, especially the founder of this sytem, gururaj, here the link to the group Scarecrow Man - BabyPips.com Forex Forum

Zahirzin,

Can you pls attach your version of the template plus indicators?

I also notice that you only exit trade when supertrend turned to purple, am i right?

What is your SL and TP?

I dont use SL and for TP uses 50 pips, and for exit yes you can use supertrend

1. use the template.
  2. just go to custom indicator and attach DDFX and !XPS

Yesterday sell usdchf on 5 min same time buy call on Eurusd 5 min chart system giving nice results just have to prepare manual

buy call Eurusd

Wow great results from what i can see I would definitely try this system.
Wondering is it possible to make it into ea?
thanks

[B][U]TommyL: [/U][/B]I guess you got the files by now. You dont actually need any knowledge about the indicators. But of cours, knowing them makes modifying the system easier. Try Googleing the name of the indicators and you might get answers. The way I do it is that I trade when everything is green or red. When I say everything I mean EVERYTHING!! And also when the candles are either above or under the supertrend indicator.

[B][U]Zahirzin:[/U][/B] What are the two bottoms indicators you are using?? I dont have those. Do you really need them?? System seems to be fine just the way it is. Let me know about those! BTW, cant fin the groupā€¦ :frowning:

[B][U]Gururaj:[/U][/B]
I am trying to figure out a way to also make setting S/L and T/P as mechanical as using the systemā€¦ I hate not to set S/L. What if my internet connection would fail for hoursā€¦?? And T/P? Never know if I am too greedyā€¦ :wink:

I have more success with the 15 min charts than the 5 min. I am wondering if there is something I dont getā€¦

If I get all RED/GREEN on the 5min, what should I check on the 15min?? If everything is RED/GREEN too?? Or just a few points on the charts like Supertrend, etcā€¦

[B][U]Gururaj:[/U][/B] [U]You should deposit your system for the november contest!!
[/U]
Take care everyone!!!

does this work on 1 minute charts for scalping

hi gururaj, the .TPL i have is showing differently to the above, do you have an updated .tpl. also i note there was a buy call before the USDCHF sell call, how did u filter that outā€¦thanks

Yes its 5 min chart there will be fail calls in between u cannot filter all calls and picture u seeing this system still not released testing with different indicators to filter bad trades and reduce number of trades system I have posted in this forum its different on page number 15 u get details thankuā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

i have a potential suggestion to reduce fail calls, use TL trend line break on the 1H timeframe to confirm, and all members in the group must be going up(i.e. USD strong or weak as a whole). this can be seen from the chart 5,15min. if in the early stages of a rise, the 15min chart wonā€™t be expected to be up much but up/neutral OK.

or if you are going long on EURAUD for example, eur must be strong, and there must be TL break of some highs on EURAUD chart. of GBPCAD, all GBP must be strong(e.g. gbpusd, gbpaud) + TL break of GBPCAD on 1H timeframe. ignore JPY pair as central bank can intervene.

currency strength meter available see Currency Meter | Currency Strength Meter | Forex Meter | Forex Indicator. i wouldnā€™t solely use this, as ones currency strength can change in an hours time, but select the best one you think will go well from the group.

if you are going long EURUSD, all members of USD group must be strong e.g. GBP and AUD must be going up against usd. there also needs to be a TL break on the 1H candlestickchart for EURUSD if you have chosen that one.

the reason why TL break might work, is that a lot of people use TL breaks, so it will have some breakout. additionally you can use some of the pattern break(e.g. breakout from a triangle, from a lower timeframe chart).

do you just trade on aud and eur. i notice u did it on AUDCAD, which is not a major.

i personally like crosses e.g. eurnzd gave 350 pip up move this week so just dont focus on eurusd.

timeframe this system looks best on 5minute chart to achieve your 100 pip per week goal.i checked 1minute chart too many whipsaws.

U can join this group in page 23, just click on it

Upgrading the system, still testing it

Hey this ur using its gururaj who started this system even u have made some adjustment but originality u cannot change right ? Even I am using gururaj system with great success credit must go gururaj

yes credit to gururaj, iā€™m just guiding on how to use, i just made some adjustment, still originality on gururaj.

testing gururaj system v3 of mine

Is it better for scalping or long term trading?please briefly discuss why it is better?

GuruRaj - No problem here, I think I have already offered my thanks a few times for sharing the system. But thanks again.

TommyL: I guess you got the files by now. You dont actually need any knowledge about the indicators. But of cours, knowing them makes modifying the system easier. Try Googleing the name of the indicators and you might get answers. The way I do it is that I trade when everything is green or red. When I say everything I mean EVERYTHING!! And also when the candles are either above or under the supertrend indicator.

Thanks SimonZed!

Thanks Zahirzan - This was helpful to me.

Tommy.

Hi Zahirzan,
Share with us your system updated

The original is still Gururaj. Well done Raj, donā€™t get distracted, keep up the good work.