15 & 5 min system best i have seen before

thanks for your wonderful post gururaj, i have this challenge with news, pls i was told as an intraday trader, trading with 5minTF that i should avoid trade during news time but i want to know which impact of news should i avoid, the one with high impact or low or medium impact. pls i want to know cause iam a tepical technical trader.

everyone have their own way of trading but ultimate aim is earn profit and protect our capital most of people don’t trade on lesser TF but whichever TF we trade we must maintain our money management and discipline regarding to your question I use to avoid only high impact news for today I entered short on Eurusd at 1.3765 there was high impact news waiting before news come out I was getting 90 pips I booked 50% profit rest kept SL on my cost

I am posting you some indicator u may avoid range moment Fxprime and Range test these 2 are really worth u can test ur self before thanku……………

indicator.zip (33.9 KB)

This is short I am talking about earlier I took short before news came I exited some position

thanks you gururaj for the indicators they are wonderful, but you didnt explain to me how to use them, pls do you have any manual that explain how those indicators work and how to use them. thanks wishing a successful trading.

see they are very simple to use u dont need any manual u test them for one day u will find how simple any easy to use before u use them

Hi this is my first post here. I have been reading the forum for a while and I want to thank you all for contributing to the community so much. This system looks interesting and I’m going to test it on demo account for a while.

Can you please explain the indicators and how to use them as some of us do not use MT4.

this is same sys which i posted earlier but some diff look currently i am using this setup on 5 TF as u see in pic thanku…

my sys.zip (107 KB)

I am sorry I don’t know how to use these indicators other then MT4 because I use only MT4

its today buy call on Eurusd on 5 TF at 1.3765 still opn with this setup anybody looking 30 pips per trade will get most of time only thing need aviod 5 TF when their is FOMC meeting or Bernanke speak 3 hour before we must stop trading with system

Nice system Raj. Do you mostly use 5 min. time frame?
You enter the trade when all indicators are green or red?
I found that if you use the 5 min. chart to line up with the 15 min. and the 30 min. charts it is good!

Did you buy this system or find it?

Michael

yes i buy when all indicators green sell when all red This system I created I bought some indicators and some download make it in one system then tested live market I took trades on demo for some months when results are great from last 3 -4 months I have started on live account its really nice feeling to have this system if anybody have advice to improve system are welcome

I found if you are trading 5 min. chart and use 15 min. chart and 30 min. chart for confirmation, the signals are strong!

Michael

hello gururaj you are a kind person for all this free indicators, remain bless and make more pips for that. pls the trading system that you posted, there’s this indicator you named (indicator02) the one that display MAGIC BUYSELL signal in the pop box alert, pls can you send the one that will display signal with the timeframe in it because the one here doesnt show the timeframe that the signal is coming from, especially somebody like me that focus on more than one currency pairs, pls also remove it from default also.And again for a newbie like me do you advice me of focusing on more than one curreny pairs.

yest’day short Eurusd 5 TF

todays sht on Eurusd 5TF still opn

ok in this u get complete sys magic buy sell

u can use as it as stand alone system indicator2 i am using for my sys its part of magic buy sell

buysell-magic.zip (277 KB)

here i am getting it its showing time frame its show right side of pop box just chck again