15 & 5 min system best i have seen before

london ses buy trig at 1.3765 still opn 100 pips

Could you put the link to those DDX, Fast, Medium, and Major indicators?

Thanks,
Michael

u will get in ddfx sys which i already posted in this forum some days back

this is US ses sell call on Eurusd trig at 1.3747 made low 1.3670

I downloaded the zip file as well. Some indicators there others arent. My chart dont look anything like yours.

if ur talking abt bottom indicators its missing in main zip its not a problem in zip file main indicators are there in recent i have added ddfx sys bottom ind that are not main indicators to my sys the avilable indicators in zip files are the orginal sys indicators just follow it test on demo

s i will post u zip which i am using now its same one i have posted earlier only few bottom indicator change it cannot change performance of org sys its same only look is diff

u get in this zip file

my sys.zip (126 KB)

i forget add DDFX ind in previous zip i posting it here now

ddfx bottom ind

DDFX bogttom ind.zip (14.1 KB)

thanks for the indicator pls i want to know do you incorprate your system with other timeframe that is multiply timeframe analysis or you focus only on your 5min

i trade only 5 and 15 TF with this sys i have not tested other time frame but when sys work on lesser time frame like 5& 15 i am sure it will work better on higher time frame but have to test before go with higher TF thanku…

Today’s Asia ses 2 calls failed some consolidation now London ses sell opn going well

gururaj i mean do you analyse the trade first with other timeframes, i.e higher timeframe before you place your trade or you only focus on 5min or 15min timeframe, iam talking of multiply timeframe analysis.

I focus on 5 TF because I am using so many indicators on charts so I wait till all indicators going same direction then I make move don’t need to analyse multiple time frame some time I miss trade on 5 TF then go for 15 TF but my focus on 5 TF

trading on 5 min some test your patience particular when market in consolidation mode but have to take every position with same mind set there are number of methods people use go with trend or multiple time frame etc…… but I follow each and every call on 5 TF asia, London, Us session

recent sell call H4 TF more then 1000 pips in a single call

this is current buy call more then 500 pips stil opn Eurusd

again 100 pips on Eurusd 5 TF

hello gururaj there’s this problem i had with virtualy all the trading platform that i have used, even till now iam still experiencing that same problem, specifically with my trading system even with the one you posted to me.your own trading system,any time i paste my trading system or your own trading system in more than one currency pairs,( because i used to have upto 5 curreny pairs in my chart or platform), if i paste the system it used to freeze i.e the platform will just freezed, what ever i click doesnt respond, pls why is it so could be because of the program custom indicators in the system.