15 & 5 min system best i have seen before

if u hold trade till reversal 240 pips in one trade Eurusd 5TF small exit in between if tak that exit too in reentry again given more than 130 pips trade still opn

Gururaj

Where are you based and at what times do you trade?

trade when Tokyo opn then I cls my trade if I am in gud profit before London opn then again I tak trade aft London opn till US cls

Are you based in the uk?

no not in UK i based in Asia

booked 100 pips before london opn then again got chance to renter after London opn now fully booked 150 pips got in 2nd entry total my pips for the day 250

Hello,

Sorry for the stupid question, and I am sure the answer is not… But once I have unzipped the document, how do I install the files in my MT4 system ? Thanks

Eric

Gururaj, do you mind upload ixps v6 clock indicator?

sorry i thought v6 clock but v8 is there in zip file both are same remove one on chart put v8 it will be fine

gururaj

is there anyway to contact you?
IM FB?

contacting each other will be within the rules forum I don’t know abt it yesterday I posted my performance with pic I got warnning message from them u have gone against rule of forum so I don’t want be make mistake again if anything u want know about sys u can ask

Is that so? Alright then!

I try to add the indicators manually without adding the template, but it looks different.
I wanted to do so because some of the indicators are not working and have to remove it and readding them.
Which country are you from?

Looks like this!

not much different in ur pic u tries adding gann5213 indicator I think it’s missing in ur chart rest looks same the indicators which I am using I posted same that why I posted some pictures how sys looks nothing hiding here I shared every indicator I am using here but I have not tried other then Eurusd and GbpUsd

Hi how do I use the template

Justin is the system good ?

Well system is good or bad u have to decide I am working on it from last 4 months earlier I tried it on demo then started using on real

When do I buy and when do I sell ? Please explain

And what’s the stop loss

Most of them don’t trade without SL will post one indicator can use with other ind on chart in this indicator there will display price in box right end chart its ur reversal point for this ind u can use it as SL some error not able post ind u can download it
VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.1_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION.ex4