15 & 5 min system best i have seen before

as for today since morning 3 trades all loss these kind of day will come u cannot be winner every day but have to follow all calls in asia- lon- Us session

If anyone have indicator or any idea to avoid some of fail calls will be welcome because system is really good only have to improve when mrk goes dead if you’re using 5 TF it will test our patience any idea will be welcome

there´s no system that can work in every market conditions. the trick is too holding it during the bad markets and try to make as much profits as possible in the right markets.

or learn how to indentify the markets conditions and avoid the bad ones. my opinion is that only lines studys can identify market conditions early enought to keep us out of the bad ones

hello gururaj why not add ADX indicator to the system cause it can help when market is dead. You can also try this idea any time that market ranges or dead in 5min timeframe swich over to 1min timeframe cause it will definately trend in that timeframe though risky, but risky is part of the game.

I have downloaded your indis and on 15mins demo already. I hope to post results soon.
Thank you for supplying us your system Gururaj.

In the picture, would you advice that i sell though the ixps v8 is green and every other indi is selling?

yes u can tak sell when other all ind are in sell and fisher is below 0 even though osc is green infact u can remove ixps v8 osc use only fisher

Thank you for your response.

I realised that price kicked down the 4x semafor for about 50 pips, which could be a form of repainting. Though the negative effect would be that trader would have exited the position early while price continued in that direction. I think one should be able to live that as a form exit. I would have stop the test if semafor is the sole entry signal generator. Positive so far.

Sema4 always repaints but high and low will make after certain time not every 20-30 pips i already mention when i posting this system its repaints because any indicator which prediction about high & low always repaints our main entry is not sema4 its other indicators will decide the trade sema4 ind use just know recent high low

Thanks gururaj

I’m trading this system with demo account, taken 3/3 profitable trades. Btw, what’s the timezone are you in? I meant the open session time shown on the system. Does the indicator signals exit also?

I dont understand what is ‘GBPUSD 5M Vaata vmalust OSTA’. This shows up on alert.

that alert u get from SD alarm indicator ignore it

Alright.

And what’s the differences between semafor? I mean white and yellow sun

I trade when Tokyo opn then I cls my trade if I am in gud profit before London opn then again I tak trade aft London opn till US cls

sorry I don’t have any idea about sema4 color I use it know recent high low there is meaning for color but I don’t have any idea about it if I get will pass u sema4 added recently earlier i use supersignal ind

Because euro crisis market dead from last 2 days but today morning call nice 100 pips on Eurusd

Regarding time shown of other country actual time of that particular city no matter which time zone you are in its show right time it’s not indicator it’s just put on chart to know different time of major’s cities

My time is not working, how to fix this? It is forever

Sydney 20.53
Tokyo 18.53
London 10.53
NY 05.53
Local 15.52

Stuck at this time and didn’t move at all

Remove from chart ixps v6 clock indicator and reinstall same from your expert list it will work

I’ve checked my indicators list on chart and on expert list, there are no ixps v6 clock indicator.