15 min price action trading journal

Hi, I currently trading with a 5 min scalping system, but i think that indicators will give u too late entrys and big stop losses so i decided to trade only price action on 15 min, also using H1 and H4 charts for bigger picture and only using Stoch (5,3,3) for divergances to stop with scalp. I will be looking for trades with 15 pips maximum risk (with spread included, maybe ill break the rules when the market will be rly liquid), I’ll move my stop loss to BE after 10 pips or next candle, I’ll take 50% of lot at 15 pips 25% at 30 pips and let the rest ride, ill adjust take profit form AUD/USD and NZD/USD. I will also watch volumes for big spikes in trend ending bars. I ll trade only London sesion, ill post my charts at the end of the trading day maybe sometimes during sesion.

Also if there is some price action guru i would allways like some help ofc, since im kinda new to this price action only

Ok im rly bored atm so ill represent some ideas

i did 1 trade on eur usd but i was out at next candle it was pin bar with high volume so -2 pips for me for today. Euro usd is showing divergence on 15 min and having rly big problem on 1.05664 lvl if its broken and retested im gonna try just a quick scalp long to 1.06000 since were going against divergence and ill put rly tight stop loss.

Euro Jpy is also showing some 15 min divergance so ill probably wait for some biger time frame retrace and then consider it up

Aud Usd 15 min is moving in channel so lets wait and see what happens:D

i think rly nice setup is coming on gold, u can look at 4 hours candle wicks they are rly long so for me that indicates that sellers are tired if it breaks 15 min trend line and retrace ill consider it long.

Ok my daily report, first some USD JPY trades, trade was whole london sesion in rly strong uptrend so the price need to fall break of 15 min trendline price pased SMA 20 and tested it rly nice, I was down on first arrow price moved quickl hit my 40% 30pips after that it retraced and hit my 25 pips trailing stop i reentered on second arrow after fibonnaci retracment trade is allready looked to BE after 15 pips and im leeting this run with 40% 30 pips first goal and 40% at 50 pips and let the rest ride till my Trailing stop gets hit.

MY daily trades on Eur USD first trade i took couse it retested previous resistance and made a nice wig, but price went down and hit my Stop loss, i reentered on first arrow just for quick scalp for 20 pips a bit more, i reentered after retrace to 20 sma i new that 1.06000 line was broken couse it didnt show any sings of volume to downside im still in trade allready looked to BE.

And the last one AUD USD, both were rly beautifull setups furst trade u tiij after break of triangle retraced and i entered on that almost doji candle :smiley: i dont expect from price to hit the line i draw i try to watch the candle and figure out the strenght, second trade was also beautiful setup price retraced close to 20 sma and previous resistance :smiley: I mean price action is the king I also watch 1 hour and 4 hour for bigger picture, the trades are rly low risk sometimes with stops even 7 pips and the reward potential is pretty big. I removed keltners i rly like clean charts so i added 20 sma instead :slight_smile: great day and i think ill quit my 5 min scalping system and trade 15 min setups, still need to figure out best exit strategy, but i think 40% on 30 pips and 40% with 50 pips, and let 20 % ride with 25 trailing stop.