18FEB 2024 Ludicrous Returns Stock Model Update

Stocks I sold this week using technical analysis model:

ESTC, CCJ, AKAM

On my model, whenever the stop price forms a vertical drop and crosses the 50Day after the close, look to see the SP % gap below the 50D. On the Ludicrous Stock Model, a vertical drop sets a new stop sell price of 6% below 50D. On Thursday 2/15 after market close, SP of 114.8 was 4.2% below 50D simple moving average of 119.83. Because of the vertical drop, the updated stop sell price is set to 112.64, enabling an automatic sell on Friday 2/16.

New Sell Now Triggers (2/14):

STX, NSIT, CMPR, SHI, VXRT, VRTX

It’s not that there’s anything wrong with STX stock, however, now that the price has grown, the current stock price of 87.62 (2/16 close) has less price growth potential than other buying opportunities that are developing right now. The Ludicrous stock model will prioritize stocks to target the highest growth potential.

CMPR experienced a recent degradation in technical analysis score, since the stock price on a one-year chart is forming some vertical line corrections, I went through and analyzed all the technical analysis performance parameters to the stock model. Some poor performance attributes that occurred in the past 4 months that led up to the lower performance score: both the stock price and the 10D dipped below the 50D, the 10D average formed two sine wave peaks in the past 4 months and formed one jagged edge up/down transition.

Stock Model Buy Triggers this week:

2/12 Buy Triggers: AMPS, FATE, MHK

2/14 High priority buy triggers: BEAM, CONN, BLCN, VMEO

2/14 Mid priority buy triggers: FLUX, TARA, MSTR

2/15 Buy Triggers: AEVA, NTGR, JMIA, CFLT, HRTX, ZUMZ, APP

New Buy Now Triggers (2/16)

Model Buys: KOD, COIN, SLAB, SKYE, CCCC, GRPN, SKYE, CCCC, GRPN, ASPN, AMAT, VMC, INFA, DIS, NMG

If KOD ever returned to the January 2022 stock price of $ 75 / share, that would be a multiple of 13.9x the closing stock price of 5.41 on 2/16. That is huge growth potential!

COIN recently accumulated upward momentum.

BONUS OUTSIDE of the model: I rarely do this, buy stocks outside of my model. However, graphite maker NMG appears to be a great buy right now, as it’s mining business is a critical piece of ensuring there is enough graphite to make batteries and EV motors, which use a lot more graphite than semiconductor chips. The model would normally trigger the buy when the inclining 10D crosses the 200D, this is one of those times I have a strong feeling this will happen and I’m proceeding with a buy ahead of the model.

Stocks close to a buy trigger (2/16)

AAP, ADAP, AI, AIRG, AUID, BEEM, BLNK, CCI, CCLD, CDNA, CELH, CLFD, DOCS, ENPH, ENS, EVN, EVRI, FLEX, FN, GCO, GRIN, HTOO, HYFM, HYLN, IAC, IHRT, INGN, INO, ITMPF, LESL, MTCH, NEGG, NX, OUST, QS, RDWR, REKR, RFIL, RH, RMD, RNG, SFIX, SEE, ROK, SLDP, TSN, UPLD

Despite the correction on Friday from the second “higher than Wall Street and the Fed desires” inflation level, there is still a lot of bullish action in stocks.

My Current Holdings
Stocks early in model buy cycle: AUDC, AVIR, APP, AUDC, AVIR, BEAM, BLCN, CLFT, CONN, CTLT, DOCN, ISRG, JMIA, LUNG, MELI, MHK, MSTR, NTGR, NXT, POWL, PRAX, QTWO, SPRB, STNE, TARA, TDG, TT, UIS, ZS, ZUMZ
Mid buy cycle - recent breakouts: CDNS, CGNT, CLS, CMPR, CRH, CRM, DASH, ELF, EME, ENSG, GCT, GKOS, GTLB, HOLI, HUBB, IBM, IR, NET, NOW, RELX, SPXC, UBER, UGP, VRNS, VRT, WDAY, DWAC, FATE, FLUX, HRTX, CAT
Stocks in middle of solid run-up: AMD, AZZ, BSX, CAMT, CCJ, CDRE, CHKP, CHKP, CRWD, CXDO, CYBR, GDDY, GWRE, META, MOD, MSFT, NEU, NMR, NVDA, OSG, PANW, SMCI, TATT, VST, VTEX, V
Stocks close to a sell: CE, WIRE, VMEO